Skip to content

Fleetwood game brought forward to 15/3 (original date 26/3)

2»

Comments

• @micra said:
    Were we scheduled to be at home for all five International weekends?

Yes vs Ipswich, Gillingham, Portsmouth, MK Dons (though internationals were subsequently moved from that weekend) and Fleetwood.

• That’s so unfair! (Harry Enfield teenager.)

• @arnos_grove said:

@Malone said:
    Do you come with family, or meet up with local pals?
    If it's the latter, can they not help you out fixing your ticket up with someone for games you can't make? My season ticket holder pal is a similar sort of distance away to you and I do my best to distribute his ticket.

I travel solo and meet up with mates at the match. The ticket never goes to waste to be fair and I’ll make the effort for one or two of them.

Is it too much of a conspiracy theory leap to suggest the "spot checks" of tickets tonight wasn't at least partially off the back of this chat (under the cover of age brackets)?? Know there has been a bit of conflicting views on whether or not season tickets should be transferable or not in the past.

https://www.wwfc.com/news/2022/march/01/ticket-spot-checks-in-place-at-adams-park/

• The spot checks are to stop people taking the piss with age categories, but surely they won't do anything unless a 40-year-old claims they're 12 or something. If it's borderline, what are they going to do? Ask for ID?

• I'm surprised we don't have a season ticket transfer system, though - I'm sure most clubs do, a handy option to have.

• It looks like there is some sort of system for upgrading kids tickets to adult, or to more expensive areas, according to the link in the news piece.

Mine’s an adult in Woodlands Upper so don’t think you can go much pricier unless you go hospitality.

I’m giving them my second tv £10 of the month on top of the ST price, so I feel ok with my actions whatever the actual rules are.

• No restrictions on streaming tonight