Skip to content

Comments

• Right I'm off to the supermarkets now to hoover up the stocks before @Wendoverman gets in there!

• PANIC!!!!

• Nuts as well?! That's a step too far.

• I'm taking the view that it is good news for my waistline and my checkbook.

• Dry roasted peanuts are the food of the devil

• Went shopping tonight, the snack isle was fairly empty of stock. I had to buy Pringles.

Now I know why ...

• Weren't Pringles once legally ruled to be cakes?

• Surely you confuse them with Jaffa cakes, which might be biscuits?

• (A Jaffa Cake is just a thing of its own)

• I feel that there should be some extreme eating competition dedicated to Jaffa Cakes.

• Human endeavour is a wonderful thing.

• You realise I'm now going to have to supplement the Pringles with Jaffa Cakes?

@micra, do you know if they have any at the Jumbo Market down on Cosy Corner?

• Tea and Jaffa cakes at half time, sounds good to me, even better would be those Tunnucks caramel wafers if the club put a a pile of them next to the tills at half time they’ll be gone in a flash

• Tunnocks caramel wafers are a great call @Morris_Ital

• Tunnocks caramel wafers are the elite in wrapped biscuits, A Steak pie, with a Tunnocks
    for desert, washed down with Iron Bru must surely be on every Scotsman's 'Last meal wish' and a fair few of us Sassanachs.

• A British produced sweetmeat which has been the same size forever, which cannot be said of most other confectionary...what's not to like?

• PSA: Aldi's knock-off brand Jaffa Cakes are vastly superior to McVities', and you still get 12 in a pack.

• The same can be said for Aldi's Ginger Nuts !!

• Just added a pack of Tunnocks wafers to our next Morrisons delivery as I'm intrigued by the comments above. Next Tuesday's match could see me with a small flask of Mulligatawny soup and a Tunnocks wafer!

• Don't think you will be disappointed Mr VW, best served cool but not fridge chilled.

• Imagine being Lewis Wing, and finding that you don't have your own dedicated transfer thread, but the 50th one about crisps is absolutely popping off.

• We're Wycombe Wanderers The Gasroom and we know what we are...

• @ChasHarps said:
    Tunnocks caramel wafers are the elite in wrapped biscuits, A Steak pie, with a Tunnocks
    for desert, washed down with Iron Bru must surely be on every Scotsman's 'Last meal wish' and a fair few of us Sassanachs.

As a non-meat-eating Scotsman, the wonderful double-carb-hit macaroni cheese pies you get at all good Scottish football grounds will do me.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:

@ChasHarps said:
    Tunnocks caramel wafers are the elite in wrapped biscuits, A Steak pie, with a Tunnocks

As a non-meat-eating Scotsman, the wonderful double-carb-hit macaroni cheese pies you get at all good Scottish football grounds will do me.

Oh my god, I have seen these and they look INCREDIBLE.

• @drcongo said:
    PSA: Aldi's knock-off brand Jaffa Cakes are vastly superior to McVities', and you still get 12 in a pack.

This is the best news in a long time! Thanks @drcongo !!

• Technically you get 24 in a pack, as they only sell the double pack. I think it's about the same price as McVities' shrinkflation 10-pack too.

• For me the important metric is how many fit in my mouth rather than how many are in each packet

• Biscuit danger for me wfh is Lotus Biscoff