THE THREAD TO MAKE YOU FEEL A TAD BETTER

edited January 30 in Football

Wonderful viewing from 00.38.

Thank me later.

Comments

• They've just sacked Johnson !!

• Another basket case of a club.

• edited January 30

The same Lee Johnson who won Manager of the Month three weeks ago? Absolute joke of a club!

• Unbelievable.

• Still time to launch Operation 'Save Luke O'Nien' tomorrow

• You’ve heard it here first, Jermaine Defoe to sign for us tomorrow on a deal until the end of the season with an option for a further year. Don’t ask me how I know as it is a secret ?.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    You’ve heard it here first, Jermaine Defoe to sign for us tomorrow on a deal until the end of the season with an option for a further year. Don’t ask me how I know as it is a secret ?.

no thanks, we have vokes who is class , we need someone like Mawson and a CM in the mould of scowen

• My thoughts exactly @Wanderers82 but just telling you the news as told to me. Do I believe it? Well maybe but would not be my choice at all.

• Bloody hell, Sunderland... 3rd in the division and the manager gets sacked.

Also, if the Defoe rumour turns out true, they will be livid ! As they desperately want him back there

• The reason Johnson was sacked is that Sunderland believe they are a massive club & don’t deserve to be in L1. Deluded.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    You’ve heard it here first, Jermaine Defoe to sign for us tomorrow on a deal until the end of the season with an option for a further year. Don’t ask me how I know as it is a secret ?.

Have you been caught out by the fake twitter accounts too?

• No - this news was from AP yesterday but let us see.

• Gareth 20/1 as next manager! I think they will get Steve Bruce.

• @mooneyman said:
    Gareth 20/1 as next manager! I think they will get Steve Bruce.

Apparently Steve Bruce was the last man to last 2 seasons. I also just read they had 13 permanent managers in their first 90 years and now 13 permanent mangers in the last 9 ????

• Not sure why we'd go out and sign a striker - let alone one who turns 40 in September

• Hilarious if we do and it rattles the Mackems, though...

• 13 managers in 9 years is crazy. Mad club.

• Reckon they'll go for Warnock

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Reckon they'll go for Warnock

Excellent shout

• @HolmerBlue said:

Grant McCann? A League One winner as recently as last season, and out of a job since last week.

• Stephen Warnock hopefully

• I actually nearly fell asleep typing that, imagine him giving you a team talk.

• @Brownie said:

@HolmerBlue said:

Grant McCann? A League One winner as recently as last season, and out of a job since last week.

In fairness given the locality of Hull and the recent promotion I wouldn’t be surprised

• The Sunderland job was always going to be a tall order for Lee Johnson

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    My thoughts exactly @Wanderers82 but just telling you the news as told to me. Do I believe it? Well maybe but would not be my choice at all.

From a reliable source..? I'm not having it for a second, but it would be funny to watch the tears from the North East.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:

Your tongue in cheek posts aren’t really very clever

• Don’t get upset @Right_in_the_Middle, it’s only football.

• Some of the comments from Sunderland supports are hilarious and deluded. Can’t even accept that they are a league one club. Still thinking they are premier league.

That’s there first problem.
    Second is the amount of managers they have had. They’re as bad as Watford.

• Some SAFC fans would gracefully even consider GA. Thanks lads.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ainsworth.1570746/

• Duncan Ferguson now odds on favourite with Gareth at 16/1.