Skip to content

FA Cup draw

124»

Comments

• Totally agree. I don’t know why they never went from Regionalised first and second round draws.

• We should also be seriously thinking of a greener approach to football in general. I would start by saying that the EFL/FA should reconsider the video aspect of games at 3pm Saturday. iFollow should surely be easily tailored to a 30 mile exclusion. paying for an official streaming will still benefit the clubs as illegal streaming will not. I generally don't do away games (and I must be the majority) so why can't I pay to watch if I want to? Often when away on holiday/break, I would love to watch the home game I'm missing too. Just saying! Th greener approach statement was genuine btw and not a grumpy old git moan.

• I would suggest reducing holidays would be of greater benefit to the environment than streaming football at 3pm

• A perceptive and good point @LX1.

• Manchester United away in 3rd round please

• @LX1 said:
    Manchester United away in 3rd round please

Though I am with you there...I suspect a new manager will be in place by then...and they may not be so abject!

• @Wendoverman said:

@LX1 said:

Though I am with you there...I suspect a new manager will be in place by then...and they may not be so abject!

They won't sack OGS, don't worry.

• I think it's a coaching/training ground issue in getting the squad to work together rather than straight manager. The full backroom staff and squad need to gel. They've certainly got the quality.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Wendoverman said:

@LX1 said:

They won't sack OGS, don't worry.

I think they will at the end of the season, assuming they can agree contract terms with Conte.

Little point doing it now as their title chance has gone, and with the current squad, even Ole can't finish outside the top 4.