Skip to content

What is the worst performance you've ever seen from a Wanderers player?

124»

Comments

• A lot of talk on here about Roy Essandoh, my vote would go towards someone from around the same time, Man Utd loanee George Clegg. Can't remember him making any worthwhile contribution to any game he played in.

Also, how about Tony Cunningham, from the tail end of the 93-94 season?

• Michael Duberry. He even fell over a training top in a warm up. God knows how he had 18 games for us.

• Just been shot down too! Amazing footage of Chipstead versus Mighty Maidstone United (my home town club late '40s 'til mid '50s), mysteriously playing in blue. A real haymaker and wouldn't you just love to know what was said to provoke that response! Could his day job provide a clue?

• Marcus Bean, first half against Newport way back in 2015.

• I saw this big centre half walk onto the pitch subbing for andy Kerr. He proceeded to look like a rabbit in the headlights and got booked even before touching the ball. I thought oh what the hell is this oaf doing here? Yes. I am usually a good judge of character, and driving home thought we won't sign that show pony. Good to see that I was very very wrong. His name? Terry Evans.

• Yep, that first game at Hereford was definatley not Big Tel's finest moment, just glad that MON kept faith.

• Some of Brownie's early appearances for us were below average. See also Simmo.

• I have to agree drcongo.

• BSEBSE
    edited February 2015

A recent one that springs to mind is Elliot Benyon