Skip to content

Lowest League 2 attendance

1235»

Comments

• @Malone said:

@therabbittest said:

@Malone said:
    Let's see how Lincoln goes before worrying too much.
    Talk of the terrace being close to selling out already?

726 tickets available for the Terrace according to the tickets portal. Based on the club's recent post, they anticipate a huge surge in the last day or two before the game, as you'd expect. I guess sales started at a faster pace than for the Accrington fixture, hence the "probably going to sell out" predictions.

So nowhere near a sell out in fairness .

Terrace watch: 633 tickets available in the terrace, so there has been some movement. Does anyone know the terrace capacity off the top of their head?

• @eric_plant said:

@Malone said:
    Probably not the right thread for it, but amongst the moans at ticket prices at our place, and £22 away at Stevenage, I just noticed for the Papa Johns cup, tickets are

Fiver for 2 adults (BOGOF)
    £1, that's ONE pound for kids, young adults (Up to 25years old!) and oldies.

Certainly doing their best to get people in for what is a divisive cup!

Wouldn't go if they paid me

Can I just say I WOULD go if they paid me.

• @Wendoverman said:

@eric_plant said:

@Malone said:
    Probably not the right thread for it, but amongst the moans at ticket prices at our place, and £22 away at Stevenage, I just noticed for the Papa Johns cup, tickets are

Fiver for 2 adults (BOGOF)
    £1, that's ONE pound for kids, young adults (Up to 25years old!) and oldies.

Certainly doing their best to get people in for what is a divisive cup!

Wouldn't go if they paid me

Can I just say I WOULD go if they paid me.

I'd go and then leave on the whistle.

For kick-off.

• Maybe the Papa Johns could be the gateway to fandom for some? Does no-one else get a little weary of this "We're focusing on the league" stuff and wish that just once GA would come out and say "This season we're going to focus on the Papa John's, and use the league for the reserve players to get some minutes." ???

• I had nothing against the trophy until they started allowing premier league u-23 sides in it

• @Shev said:
    Maybe the Papa Johns could be the gateway to fandom for some? Does no-one else get a little weary of this "We're focusing on the league" stuff and wish that just once GA would come out and say "This season we're going to focus on the Papa John's, and use the league for the reserve players to get some minutes." ???

It could at least be the gateway to get fans in for miniscule pricing.
    Hook them and they come gagging back for £28 a game action.

• @therabbittest said:

@Malone said:

@therabbittest said:

@Malone said:
    Let's see how Lincoln goes before worrying too much.
    Talk of the terrace being close to selling out already?

726 tickets available for the Terrace according to the tickets portal. Based on the club's recent post, they anticipate a huge surge in the last day or two before the game, as you'd expect. I guess sales started at a faster pace than for the Accrington fixture, hence the "probably going to sell out" predictions.

So nowhere near a sell out in fairness .

Terrace watch: 633 tickets available in the terrace, so there has been some movement. Does anyone know the terrace capacity off the top of their head?

1,429 I think.

• What if we market it as 'less than the cost of a burger'?

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    What if we market it as 'less than the cost of a burger'?

Brilliant!??

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    What if we market it as 'less than the cost of a burger'?

Or less than the price of a pizza?