Skip to content

Cheltenham Tickets

2»

Comments

• Fair enough didn’t realise he was back - was his more of a run out rather than an injury on Tuesday? Hard to keep up with what went on down at Exeter tbh!

• @username123 said:
    Fair enough didn’t realise he was back - was his more of a run out rather than an injury on Tuesday? Hard to keep up with what went on down at Exeter tbh!

True! But yeah, it was his first game back, so I guess he was always going to just play half. Maybe 60+ today.

• I think 'Penders of Marlow' will have to be content with a place on the bench today.

• You can list tonnes of these sort of things.

Every individual will think something should be part of the recycling effort, than do something totally anti it.

Take those who were adamant it's a great decision to cut out plastic season ticket cards.
    Yet don't for a second think about every game drinking from single use bottles and glasses.

• Be fair @malone. The club are doing their bit to reduce single use plastic consumption by making sure you can only ever have time to use one ‘glass’

• @bookertease said:
    Be fair @malone. The club are doing their bit to reduce single use plastic consumption by making sure you can only ever have time to use one ‘glass’

Now it makes sense!
    And obvs plastic glass doesn't make sense, but you knew what I meant ;)

• Apparently they're working on an alternative to plastic cups. Maybe something like those 100% compostable coffee cups which feel like paper but are quite a lot sturdier.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Apparently they're working on an alternative to plastic cups. Maybe something like those 100% compostable coffee cups which feel like paper but are quite a lot sturdier.

Sounds promising.
    It's when you realise that plastic was originally brought in as a supposedly better option than glass your realise how this has evolved over time.

• Corn Starch cups, look like see through plastic but are fully cmpostable.

• How’s the UK doing with non plastic straws? The only ones I’ve used here have been awful.

• For those of us old enough to remember the waxed paper straw is a thing of childhood innocence, learning how to suck just enough to avoid a wet soggy tip has held me in great stead over the intervening half century.

• @floyd said:
    How’s the UK doing with non plastic straws? The only ones I’ve used here have been awful.

They have completely ruined my McDonald’s milkshake drinking experience!

• Oh but the lids are still plastic which makes no sense to me!