Skip to content

Cheltenham Tickets

Sorry for the thread for this, just a query. I can't find anywhere to get Cheltenham tickets online.

WWFC website isn't giving me an option, neither is the Cheltenham one.

Has anyone managed to book some, and how did you do it?

Comments

• There was a thread on the Facebook group indicating that they'll be available online on Monday. Looks like they went on sale post match yesterday for those at AP.

• Just trying to order a ticket now. Is there any way of saying that I will collect from Cheltenham as it only offers an option to collect from Adams Park.

• I think if the tickets haven’t been collected from AP they are automatically takes to Cheltenham on Saturday. But don’t quote me.

• I phoned up and ordered 2 tickets, as I want to collect at Cheltenham. But yes, I gather that any tickets not collected in advance will be available for collection from Cheltenham on the day.

• Cheers for the quick replies.
    I emailed along with my order to say I would be picking them up from Cheltenham just in case, as I was using the phone for a work call at the time.

• It's funny that before Covid, I never used iFollow, I would accept the fact that I could not watch or hear an away game and go happily about my business just checking on the score now and then...now I feel like I've been robbed!!!

• @Wendoverman said:
    It's funny that before Covid, I never used iFollow, I would accept the fact that I could not watch or hear an away game and go happily about my business just checking on the score now and then...now I feel like I've been robbed!!!

Same here

• 'Very few' tickets available for Cheltenham now.
    See my post at 7.56 pm on the Cheltenham attendance prediction thread.

• It's going to be interesting to see the lineup based on all of the potential injuries. Defence especially could be a challenge.

• Wakeley did very well against Leicester I would not be worried if he came in.

• edited August 2021

Based on who's not been involved so far this season and who got injured (to whatever degree) on Tuesday, we could be missing:

McCarthy
    Tafazolli
    JJ
    Gape
    Wheeler
    Bloomfield
    Horgan
    Kashket

• And I feel like I saw someone say Wakely had a knock?

• So assuming those injuries the team would look something like...

Stockdale
    Grimmer, Burley, Stewart
    Freeman, Obita
    Scowen, Thompson
    McCleary, Kaikai
    Vokes

I wonder if Scowen can play RWB.

• That's a ridiculous injury list 2 games in.

Am sure we'll put a very competitive lineup out even if that lot are all out though

• @Chris said:
    So assuming those injuries the team would look something like...

Stockdale
    Grimmer, Burley, Stewart
    Freeman, Obita
    Scowen, Thompson
    McCleary, Kaikai
    Vokes

I think that's exactly how it would look - and I'd still be fairly confident of a comfortable win.

• Thankfully Mehmeti is healthy too (I assume!) but we are already getting a little thin. We are missing almost half a team of pretty much nailed-on starters for the second league game!

• I don’t for a minute believe all those players are unavailable.

• edited August 2021

I think the vast majority will be. Horgan finished the Exeter game, but I wouldn't be surprised if none of the others made the squad at Cheltenham.

• Certainly hope not. JJ was frequently getting knocks and limping towards the end of last season and seemed to recover very quickly either in the course of a game or soon after. I just think they didn’t want to take a risk by keeping him on.

• Blooms must be in concussion protocol which would rule him out, and we have to assume that McCarthy's injury is serious given that he came straight off and left us with ten men. Wheels will be out too i would have thought.

Who knows about the rest!

• Are we even sure that Garath McCleary is fit? Last seen on Sat chasing down their keeper, after which he went down holding the back of his ankle, 2 mins later, after stretching out, hobbled off and didn't play at Exeter... Hopefully someone has seen somewhere in social media land that he's raring to go.

• The onus would certainly be on the forwards to score with that potential lineup. Not much threat from set pieces, and few likely goals from midfield. Mind you, I would be confident of McLeary, Kaikai and Vokes mustering some serious chances between them, with Freeman providing more creativity.

• edited August 2021

@Shev said:
    The onus would certainly be on the forwards to score with that potential lineup. Not much threat from set pieces, and few likely goals from midfield. Mind you, I would be confident of McLeary, Kaikai and Vokes mustering some serious chances between them, with Freeman providing more creativity.

I'd back Stocko to take a free-kick from just outside the box. Or further out - Chilavert style.

• Impressive! Considering goalkeepers are so used to kicking the ball in a high trajectory and without making it swerve like that.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Chris said:

Stockdale
    Grimmer, Burley, Stewart
    Freeman, Obita
    Scowen, Thompson
    McCleary, Kaikai
    Vokes

I think that's exactly how it would look - and I'd still be fairly confident of a comfortable win.

No Pendlebury?

For me it would be a 4-2-3-1 more likely this week…

Stockdale
    Grimmer Burley Stewart Obita
    Scowen Pendlebury
    McCleary Mehmeti Freeman
    Vokes

• @username123 said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@Chris said:

Stockdale
    Grimmer, Burley, Stewart
    Freeman, Obita
    Scowen, Thompson
    McCleary, Kaikai
    Vokes

No Pendlebury?

For me it would be a 4-2-3-1 more likely this week…
    EDIT FORGOT KAIKAI….

Stockdale
    Grimmer Burley Stewart Obita
    Scowen Pendlebury
    McCleary Mehmeti Kaikai
    Vokes

• edited August 2021

@username123 said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@Chris said:

Stockdale
    Grimmer, Burley, Stewart
    Freeman, Obita
    Scowen, Thompson
    McCleary, Kaikai
    Vokes

No Pendlebury?

Not with Thompson fit