Skip to content

Adams Park now cashless

124»

Comments

• Crisp fans will be delighted to hear 3 flavours are in stock and ready to be devoured.

• We will never be a big club until we have a cheese room.

• Is the car-park going to be full of those mopeds buzzing about delivering scoff?

• Bring back the balti pie. A true wonder.

• No Bovril on offer - no words

• I think I’ve missed something but how do I access the food menu etc?

• Oh, I’ve just read the original link and I need some app called Fetch apparently.

• I downloaded a Fetch app but it insisted I was in Cyprus and wouldn’t allow me to change even after registering.

It’s now been deleted…

• Hang about, there are more Fetch apps and I think I’ve found the correct one.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    I downloaded a Fetch app but it insisted I was in Cyprus and wouldn’t allow me to change even after registering.

It’s now been deleted…

I got the Cypriot Fetch app first. There's a publican right now in Paphos running around trying to get his hands on a keg of Rebellion before the pre-orders show up.

• @arnos_grove said:

@Lloyd2084 said:
    I downloaded a Fetch app but it insisted I was in Cyprus and wouldn’t allow me to change even after registering.

It’s now been deleted…

I got the Cypriot Fetch app first. There's a publican right now in Paphos running around trying to get his hands on a keg of Rebellion before the pre-orders show up.

Ha ha ha.

• They didnt get any of my cash tonight to be sure. And as I thought I would miss kick off I didn't pick up my ST.