Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Β«1

Comments

  • Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

  • Excellent news. Bayo showed on numerous occasions last year he's still got what it takes.

    The legend continues.

  • Couldn’t be happier!

  • Someone get a Netflix crew down to Bayos house now πŸ˜‚ brilliant news!!

  • A good day just got even better

  • Pray4Dave

  • Superb. Wouldn't have felt right him going after a crowd free season.

    Imagine the Idea of him staying for 6 seasons when we signed him as a 34 year old!
    200+ appearances and 50+ goals!

  • Pleased with this news. Although perhaps not a regular starter next season, he's still got the ability to be a more than useful impact sub, as he showed in the Championship last season.

  • @Malone said:
    Superb. Wouldn't have felt right him going after a crowd free season.

    If any player deserves a proper capacity crowd send off it's Bayo. Them's gonna be emotional scenes.

  • @Wycombe85 said:
    Pleased with this news. Although perhaps not a regular starter next season, he's still got the ability to be a more than useful impact sub, as he showed in the Championship last season.

    And a wonderful role model, particularly for those in the "B" team

  • Great news. Great news for player recruitment. Great news for youth development. Great news for World Wide Wanderers. Great news for the big man who can get the send off he deserves (probably, maybe, who knows).

  • Delighted for him and for Wycombe, and pleased from a selfish perspective that I will (hopefully!) get to enjoy watching him play live again.

  • Great news! Got so much to offer off the pitch not just on the pitch!

  • Very pleased with the news great ambassador and a pretty useful player

  • Magic. What great news.

  • Unlike the majority of posters, not sure I share the same enthusiasm with Bayo’s signing. Think it’s a retrograde step and not particularly forward thinking.Not sure where the goals are going to come from with Bayo, Samuels and Kashket as part of our forward line. I will be delighted to be proved wrong and will eat all the humble pie going. Awaiting incoming flack .

    πŸ‘ πŸ‘Ž ( -12 )
  • Who is Samuels?

  • It's definitely forward thinking. Cos he's a forward.

    Great news.

  • Re- signing Bayo for another season as a player, which now uses up a valuable first team squad place makes no sense to me. Particularly after already losing both Fred and Uche from the squad.
    Surely they could have offered Bayo a part time role as a club ambassador.

  • With Linton, Bayo, Kashket and Samuel forming the basis of our forward line - and Wheeler, McCleary, Horgan, Freeman and Mehmeti as attacking midfielders - we probably won't be relegated. However, to be serious about challenging for promotion again we do need some extra attacking threats.
    It's a solid start but we know that the real difference will be in the gems that GA and Dobbo can find.

  • Alexander Kinloch Samuel to give him his full name.
    In defence of @davecz, many people have written his surname as Samuels.

  • edited July 8

    @davecz said:
    Unlike the majority of posters, not sure I share the same enthusiasm with Bayo’s signing. Think it’s a retrograde step and not particularly forward thinking.Not sure where the goals are going to come from with Bayo, Samuels and Kashket as part of our forward line. I will be delighted to be proved wrong and will eat all the humble pie going. Awaiting incoming flack .

    This relentless one topic negativity is getting really dull.> @MindlessDrugHoover said:

    Don't get this thing some people keep saying about Bayo becoming a club ambassador, like someone to wheel out for the hospitality brigade, all handshakes and anecdotes. The man is a finely honed - and terrifyingly toned - sportsman. And he's best used as a club ambassador by being on the pitch turning defenders inside out and scoring goals.

    Also with all due respect, we're a league one team hoping to nick a place back into the bottom end of the championship.
    Maybe "ambassador" is this generation's "give him a job coaching" that it used to be.

  • @Blue_since_1990 said:
    Alexander Kinloch Samuel to give him his full name.
    In defence of @davecz, many people have written his surname as Samuels.

    Yes. In his first season.
    To still be doing so now is either halfwitted, or intentionally on the wind up.

  • Don't get this thing some people keep saying about Bayo becoming a club ambassador, like someone to wheel out for the hospitality brigade, all handshakes and anecdotes. The man is a finely honed - and terrifyingly toned - sportsman. And he's best used as a club ambassador by being on the pitch turning defenders inside out and scoring goals.

  • @lordmelchester said:
    Surely they could have offered Bayo a part time role as a club ambassador.

    Maybe he was and didn't want that role?

  • What is this obsession with 'club ambassador'? How many clubs at our level actually have that role?

Β«1
Sign In or Register to comment.