Skip to content

Summer transfer thread

1565758596062»

Comments

• A few ahead of him here too?
    I can’t see how he can play until Jan if only just left another club. Maybe friendlies and the last Papa John thing only for the next couple of months.

• There can't be many clubs with both Iraqi and (of) Iranian (descent) players in their squad!

• This hasn't materialised (yet) but I see Dick Avocaat has called him up to the national team.

• Reading the comments on Twitter from a few of the Swansea lot, I actually really hope we sign him! Proper positive stuff - many suggesting he deserved a chance in the first team and all of them gutted he has gone.

• I do think we could do with one more striker. Bayo is an amazing plan b and Hanlan is proving to be a welcome addition but one more option has to be good. I also think we are missing pace off the bench. As Ipswich showed a quick footed attacker can cause havoc, Kashket used to be that option.

• Fleetwood also used a quick footed attacker to change the game. Let us hope we can get him and he makes the most of his chance if he signs.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    Fleetwood also used a quick footed attacker to change the game. Let us hope we can get him and he makes the most of his chance if he signs.

Opposition have done their homework an recognised it’s the one weakness in JJ’s game

• Have we actually signed this guy?