Skip to content

Match day thread: Sheffield Wednesday

Comments

• But we have had 48% possession in the first half!

• @Wanderers82 said:
    we have no plan B and seem to look clueless...glad I saved a tenner

How can we ‘look clueless’ to someone who is following the game via the Gasroom?

If I send you another tenner would you just do one for the night?

• I think Horgans been good, not at all sure about Obita, plus he seems a bit niggly, always complaining about decisions, noticed that last couple of matches as well

• Just heard the dreaded "Soccer"

• That possession stat is slightly undermined by the stats claiming that Wednesday have only had six shots.

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Just heard the dreaded "Soccer"

He's dreadful

• edited February 2021

Good lord. We’re awful when we don’t hoof it too.

• @Malone said:

@mooneyman said:
    Horgan is very overated in my opinion. No end product.

Would need to see him in a vaguely competitive team, or a team who occasionally feed him the ball in decent positions.
    But generally agree, even when people were raving early season.

Just don’t know where we play him to make him effective. Hence pretty much zero end product all season. So much hope has turned into so much frustration and disappointment.

• @arnos_grove said:

@Wanderers82 said:

How can we ‘look clueless’ to someone who is following the game via the Gasroom?

haha you pi*s off .....I Will air my thoughts...it you don't like it don't comment you attention seeking prick

• @Wanderers82 said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Wanderers82 said:

haha you pi*s off .....I Will air my thoughts...it you don't like it don't comment you attention seeking prick

We support the same team, why are you calling people names like that? I think you’re the attention seeker.

• @Wanderers82 said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Wanderers82 said:

Attention seeking - says the man who is ‘watching’ the game via the gas room. What a cock!

• Uche and Admiral on please Gareth.

• Uche for Bayo needed urgently

• Another Bayo stat wipes our own player out. Laughable

• Chansiri on the seats, the advertising hoardings and the shirts.

• @jessvl1 said:

@Wanderers82 said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Wanderers82 said:

We support the same team, why are you calling people names like that? I think you’re the attention seeker.

all he does is attack people who have a different option to.him , your right we all.support WWFC however having people him. just want everyone to agree with him...frankly ots pathetic

• *opinion not option

• Horgan looks like he's never taken a shot in his life. Always looking for an early pass, rather than having a go himself.

• Imagine if Allsop wasn't having a good season. A lot need to buck their ideas up

• Glad to see you got over being bullied on the Gasroom @Wanderers82

• Thankfully, I imagine he's a player that will find his feet in league 1

• @Wanderers82 woeful. Why are you here? Like a wasp at a barbecue, a pork pie at a vegetarian restaurant, a bobsleigh in a desert.

• For me Horgan is a cut above most of the other attacking players in the squad. I think the problem is we dont have enough players around him on the same wavelength. He isnt going to be able to achieve much on his own from a wide position without having support around him.

So far a very concerning performance. We look totally disjointed with no clear attacking plan. Last couple of games are the first time I’ve started to feel really worried about the long term impact this season might have.

• I see we've resorted to the insane 4-1-5 Under 12s option. Game is far too stretched and we aren't keeping the ball at all. As @DJWYC14 says Uche for Bayo needed immediately.

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Imagine if Allsop wasn't having a good season. A lot need to buck their ideas up

He is catching Knight for POTS for me.

• @arnos_grove said:
    @Wanderers82 woeful. Why are you here? Like a wasp at a barbecue, a pork pie at a vegetarian restaurant, a bobsleigh in a desert.

you won't bully me gasroom...people like you are sick sick people,.I feel sorry for you.

• @Wanderers82 said:

@arnos_grove said:
    @Wanderers82 woeful. Why are you here? Like a wasp at a barbecue, a pork pie at a vegetarian restaurant, a bobsleigh in a desert.

you won't bully me gasroom...people like you are sick sick people,.I feel sorry for you.

Didn't you say you wouldn't come back after our last loss?

• @Wanderers82 said:
    all he does is attack people who have a different option to.him

No. Strictly just you. For very good reasons.

• This is becoming unwatchable. And the ref and commentary ain't helping

• @arnos_grove said:

@Wanderers82 said:
    all he does is attack people who have a different option to.him

No. Strictly just you. For very good reasons.

if that what's turns you on ...sick sick guy you are ...bless you