Skip to content

Match day thread: Nottingham Forest

Comments

• I’m fairly sure he’s been indisposed. Just a hunch. Maybe I’m alone in having been very impressed with him.

• Nothing wrong with him at all @micra, but theres nothing wrong with Horgan either... I would also have both playing

• Would Obita and McCleary have played together at Reading?

• I think Horgan has been one of our better players. They’re all playing pretty well except for Blooms, although Wheeler seems uncharacteristically quiet.

• @micra said:
    I’m fairly sure he’s been indisposed. Just a hunch. Maybe I’m alone in having been very impressed with him.

He's been good in places yes, but a 2 year extension for a player turning 34 in May seems surprising to me. Does it not you?

Maybe it's the others who are "multi year" and he's just one?

ps doh, pen now.

Our boys can't deal with Murray

• Arghhhh thought he was gonna save one for once.

• FFS yet another silly mistake and failure of the defence to communicate to each other

• Rocky gets a hand to it! Baby steps.

• Play well for 5 minutes, don't score, give away a goal. Rinse and repeat.

• Game over, stupid foul when there was 2 defenders on him

• A game to forget for Knight I’m afraid

• That’s the ball game, as they say.

• Relegated by March chaps, sorry to say.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    A game to forget for Knight I’m afraid

It was Grimmer who pulled him back I thought

• To describe that defending as callow would be being too kind.

• I struggle to see why anyone can watch us win 3 in 26 and think we have hope of winning 10 in 20.

• Time for Plan B. Oh no, Bayo hasn't got his partner on the bench.

• I like this ref. Always better to explain things than wave your cards around.

• I’d be very surprised indeed if McCleary has a two year contract! I understand the suggestion of playing both. Switch Horgan to his favoured left perhaps.

• @Shev said:
    I struggle to see why anyone can watch us win 3 in 26 and think we have hope of winning 10 in 20.

We need to win 4 games to have any chance of even moving up to 23rd.

• At least its a good squad to tackle League One with

• one word - Diabolical

• It’s just about trying to reel in that Rotherham record low points tally now and start thinking about next season.

• For interest is there anybody left that thinks we will stay up

• @Doober48 said:
    For interest is there anybody left that thinks we will stay up

Mr Parry?

• @Doober48 said:
    For interest is there anybody left that thinks we will stay up

If there are then I have some magic beans to sell them.

• Favoured left? I must be thinking of that Cup game when he tormented two of our right backs on the day.

• HOLY SHIT BLOOMS IS BEING SUBBED

• I was starting to get a sore throat from screaming “why is Bloomfield ahead of the attackers?”

• Bloody norma, looked like the ref was going to give a pen when Uche went down there, then just played advantage or something.