Skip to content

Match day thread: Preston (FA CUP)

Comments

• That hold up play and turn from Uche was a carbon copy of his goal v Boro - what a start!!

• Is that Lee Harrison back in the dugout? New goalie coach?

• @DJWYC14 said:
    We look so much more up for this than PNE, Uche proving more than a handful again

I think Preston's manager will regret making so many changes!

• Blimey Tafa!

• @Wanderers82 said:

@arnos_grove said:
    The Admiral not good enough eh @Wanderers82 ? Goes to show how little you know.

never said he was not good enough, said he is unproven and the headline was misleading, great cross , keen.to.see how the.rest of his debut goes ....not just the 1st 5 minz

You did say that ( such signings) is why we are going down if i recall.

• I'm with Eric on that one... that shouldve been Allsopp's ball every day of the week

• @Wendoverman said:

@Wanderers82 said:

@arnos_grove said:
    The Admiral not good enough eh @Wanderers82 ? Goes to show how little you know.

never said he was not good enough, said he is unproven and the headline was misleading, great cross , keen.to.see how the.rest of his debut goes ....not just the 1st 5 minz

You did say that ( such signings) is why we are going down if i recall.

give it a rest and enjoy the game will you ....I guarantee you have absolutely no friend you keyboard warrior

• This commentator is really good to be fair, appears to know his stuff despite him usually commentating on top level games I believe

• @DJWYC14 said:
    This commentator is really good to be fair, appears to know his stuff despite him usually commentating on top level games I believe

Really? Sounds exactly like the guy who they used to dub over iFollow highlights afterwards. Has the exact same inability to pronounce several names too.

• 3-0!!!

Untold limbs!!! Whoop!!!

• The scoreline helps but regardless, it’s a thoroughly enjoyable watch and we’re playing some fantastic football.

• So if this is things evening out, we are going to win 10-0.

• Knight really is pure class

• That cross wasn’t so dopey.

• If we were this clinical in the league...

• That cross from McCarthy - what a stretch. Clinical stuff today.

• @Chris said:
    That cross wasn’t so dopey.

Yeah but let's wait and see what he does over the full 45mins not just that one cross ;)

• Really liking Muskwe so far. He’s twice the size of the player in the YouTube videos.

• Old fellas, a new loanee and a dopey right back? The big question is where is Nick Freeman and why did Stockdale not start? Probably need another before half time i think.

• So close from Muske. That'd have seen a few drones off.

• Ed Muskwe started well

• @Malone said:
    So close from Muske. That'd have seen a few drones off.

Based on 35 minutes he does seem to have exactly the quality Gaz said, being in the right place in front of goal.

• We have been utterly dominating all half.
    Most one sided half since?

• edited January 2021

@Wendoverman said:
    Old fellas, a new loanee and a dopey right back? The big question is where is Nick Freeman and why did Stockdale not start? Probably need another before half time i think.

Stockdale would have called for that ball that Tafa almost put in his own goal to be fair

• This game has everything!
    Something for the Allsop haters too!

• ffs alsopp

• Anyone want to argue against that penalty after the playoff final?

• For those that can't lip read:
    "I didn't f***king touch him" - Rocky Allsop.

• Mischievous commentator wondering if fog might abandon the game!