Skip to content

Uche called up by Uganda

2»

Comments

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Not really good news for us. I just hope it's not serious as he has a history of ankle problems.

Well yes, him being injured for any length of time is not good news in any shape or form.

• edited November 2020

@floyd said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    The point stands, but he wouldn't have been going to South Sudan - Uganda and Kenya.

You’re quite right, I hadn’t spotted that. BSSK!

I was impressed with @bluntphil's knowledge of the Nairobi pitch!

Not really good news for us. I just hope it's not serious as he has a history of ankle problems.

Surely it does increase his chances of being fit?

• @EwanHoosaami said:

@chairboyscentral said:

Surely it does increase his chances of being fit?

Compared to if he'd gone and played for Uganda? Presumably there was zero chance of that happening anyway or they'd have still taken him.

• @floyd, please enlighten me. What does "BSSK!" mean?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    The point stands, but he wouldn't have been going to South Sudan - Uganda and Kenya.

So happy to have you back posting. Your corrections make me a better, more knowledgable person

I tend to ignore your consistent sniping as it's a bit pathetic and not worth engaging with, but haven't you complained about others doing the very same thing? There's just no need for it is there.

• Basic South Sudan knowledge I believe.

• edited November 2020

@chairboyscentral said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:

So happy to have you back posting. Your corrections make me a better, more knowledgable person

I tend to ignore your consistent sniping as it's a bit pathetic and not worth engaging with, but haven't you complained about others doing the very same thing? There's just no need for it is there.

Exceptionally bizarre isn't it?

• @Twizz said:
    @floyd, please enlighten me. What does "BSSK!" mean?

Aye, @Chris had it right. A bit of a throwback to Gasroom 1.0.

@Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:

Maybe if you actually right at face value you might actually see I am being genuine. I am really pleased to see you back posting and have said as much a few times on here. I took a post on Uche's trip to South Sudan at face value as I took to no real notice of who he might be going to play.

I'll be really obvious if I want to disagree with you. In the meantime please stop assuming every post is a go at you when it really isn't.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:

Your comment does come across as heavily sarcastic @Right_in_the_Middle and the “correction” may have made you a more knowledgeable person but it hasn’t helped your spelling.