Skip to content

Shirts

Comments

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    I think you are someone who's posted under a couple of different names on here before but as I've not said who your denial is expected, to type, and devoid of any information from me. Slightly changing the story from shirt with clear game shirt pricing to a training shirt is odd.

All sounds like more of the old bitterness to me. No staff member would have written an email like that but the aquitance you have who you jealous of may have dropped bits in to conversation. Once more their confidence in you in very misplaced.

What are you on about??. Jesus I bet your fun at parties. I thought I was helping people out by telling them what the difference between ordering from the club and ordering from o neils is. You do what you like but I for one will order from the club only knowing they will get more money. I’d work on your psychic skills as clearly they are miles off.

• @Simongarnerscigar said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:
    I think you are someone who's posted under a couple of different names on here before but as I've not said who your denial is expected, to type, and devoid of any information from me. Slightly changing the story from shirt with clear game shirt pricing to a training shirt is odd.

All sounds like more of the old bitterness to me. No staff member would have written an email like that but the aquitance you have who you jealous of may have dropped bits in to conversation. Once more their confidence in you in very misplaced.

What are you on about??. Jesus I bet your fun at parties. I thought I was helping people out by telling them what the difference between ordering from the club and ordering from o neils is. You do what you like but I for one will order from the club only knowing they will get more money. I’d work on your psychic skills as clearly they are miles off.

Let's put things in perspective. The Trust had since given clarification of expected delivery dates which is to be welcomed by those who are waiting on delivery.Commetcial arrangements are another thing altogether, although I for one welcome the transparency

• @Simongarnerscigar said:

Cheers for posting. Not sure why you changed to a new nickname.

Thou does't protest too much

@Simongarnerscigar said:

Cheers for posting. Not sure why you changed to a new nickname.

Thou does't protest too much

Only the true Messiah would deny his divinity.

• He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy! Now piss off, the lot of you!

• This is definitely not who you think it is.

• Yep, style doesn't match any of the three potentials he could mean!

• Just ordered a kit for my son, the top and shorts with delivery come to around £62 . Seems expensive but I knew that before ordering it. He's 1 in a couple of weeks.

Would be great if they had baby kits available top/shorts and socks for a certain price but I'm not complaining.

• Has anyone received their kit yet? The first batch of orders were due to be dispatched at the start of the week but I’ve had no confirmation of this.

• @DPR38 said:
    Has anyone received their kit yet? The first batch of orders were due to be dispatched at the start of the week but I’ve had no confirmation of this.

Awaiting mine. The dispatch was stated as being "during" this week.

• @DPR38 said:
    Has anyone received their kit yet? The first batch of orders were due to be dispatched at the start of the week but I’ve had no confirmation of this.

Are you talking about the play off shirt or the new kit? Got my play off shirt last week but not ordered a new shirt. Probably won't wear that so don't need anymore.

@DPR38 said:

Are you talking about the play off shirt or the new kit? Got my play off shirt last week but not ordered a new shirt. Probably won't wear that so don't need anymore.

The new kit!

• Like many others, I received my new shirt on Saturday. Impressed with the improved fit however disappointed that mine has a snag going from the bottom of the sponsor to the bottom of the shirt. Let’s hope I don’t have to wait an age for the replacement.

• Still waiting for mine and i ordered it on the day they became available to buy.

• I also ordered mine on the day they became available to buy, 13th August, on the basis that I would be "guaranteed to be amongst the first to receive the new shirt in September" which was later defined by the Trust as "Week commencing 21st September".
    I'm still waiting.

• @Sherrinford said:
    I also ordered mine on the day they became available to buy, 13th August, on the basis that I would be "guaranteed to be amongst the first to receive the new shirt in September" which was later defined by the Trust as "Week commencing 21st September".
    I'm still waiting.

Did you require a name and/or badges on it? Those are taking a little longer to process as that work is being done at the club's fulfilment centre. I also understand that O'Neills shirt production has been slowed by a COVID outbreak in their factory.

Some of the first batch ordered have been sent out and received but those needing badges, names etc will follow shortly - so i am advised.

• Thanks for the speedy response @AlanCecil. Yes, mine is due to arrive with Championship sleeve badges.

• @Sherrinford said:
    Thanks for the speedy response @AlanCecil. Yes, mine is due to arrive with Championship sleeve badges.

Yep mine as well.

• Someone posted a pic on Facebook of this season's shirt side by side with last season's. First time I'd seen them next to each other in the same shot with the same lighting - I hadn't realised quite how different both the light blue and the dark blue were from last season's. Nor had a twigged that the quarters had actually been swapped round this season. Must say I think last season's colours were closer to the traditional shades, though this year's will 'pop' more on TV.

• I much prefer last year's shirt.

• edited September 2020

Whenever I see our new shirt I can't help thinking it was designed using Microsoft Paint on a computer running Windows 95 :/

• This years shirt has grown on me, and does look good on tv. But last years colors are better, and the shirt is more memorable.

That said if we stay up this year then the shirt will be an instant classic!

• Good to see last year's shirt go from abomination with awful cheap swan and horribly jarring logo to modern masterpiece by result of being replaced, maybe we should buy them, keep them in a cupboard for two years and wear them one design behind.

• edited September 2020

@floyd said:
    This years shirt has grown on me, and does look good on tv. But last years colors are better, and the shirt is more memorable.

That said if we stay up this year then the shirt will be an instant classic!

Isn’t it a two-year shirt? Could end up being the shirt that we wear when we clinch promotion to the top flight on Easter Monday 2022.

• I may be in the minority, but I really love all of the O'Neills shirts. The current one may be my favourite yet.

• What in the hell is with the EFL badges, you get one EFL Championship badge and one full SkyBet advert banging on about setting a deposit limit. I paid extra and waited for that?

• Website says option - Championship Sleeve Badges (Both Sleeves)

EFL Championship badge on my right arm (with sky bet logo as league sponsors, no problem there),

My left arm now says:

"Sky Bet. Stay in Control. Set a Deposit limit" with an anti something logo that makes no sense.

Surely this advice is better on their actual website for their actual customers. Anyone know if they come off?

• That matches the badges on the match day shirts doesn’t it?

• @floyd said:
    That matches the badges on the match day shirts doesn’t it?

Probably, not that you could really have known that when the shirt was launched. Just looks rubbish tbh as much as anything ideological.

• It's certainly a very real problem to walk around with that on your shirt, but that is what 'Championship Sleeve Badges (Both Sleeves),' means.