Skip to content

Rotherham game - How do season ticket holders watch on I follow?

13»

Comments

• I've received an email from Ben asking for my third payment today, even though I spent 10 minutes in the shop paying him yesterday and asking for clarity on ticket refund & IFollow issues! Rather frustrating.

• Did you pay in window 2 after 3pm while wearing a hat though? If you're in group D7 then you can use window 1 but only if you purchased iFollow directly from Ian Follow.

• Not sure, as I started the payment process at 2.59pm but finished in the shop circa 15.14 then had a Covid test in the club car park. Perhaps that's it?

• Perhaps they've seen the test results and wanted to double check they had your money @EwanHoosaami

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Not sure, as I started the payment process at 2.59pm but finished in the shop circa 15.14 then had a Covid test in the club car park. Perhaps that's it?

I hope you aren’t one of Hancock’s 25%?

• Have the code, but addressed to some random at the top of the email.

Am sure that's fine.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Perhaps they've seen the test results and wanted to double check they had your money @EwanHoosaami

@EwanHoosaami gulps!

• Club confirm you can use the code and her your pro rata refund
  • Surely you can't watch the game on their free pass, AND get a full "pro-rata" refund!?

Or are they meaning "Pro-rata" as in the difference between the ifollow pass and what you've paid per game?!

• @Malone said:
    Surely you can't watch the game on their free pass, AND get a full "pro-rata" refund!?

Or are they meaning "Pro-rata" as in the difference between the ifollow pass and what you've paid per game?!

It seems they can, if they wish, though I imagine the club hope many won’t.

• Does this make sense? I have my free pass but i can claim the money back?
    Gawd if mrs W knew that I would be.under a great deal of pressure to claw back!

• I'm obviously doing something wrong... ive now downloaded ifollow, its put me straight onto the Wycombe page, I have my code all copied and ready to paste.... but I dont know where ?

• Forget that... it was me ! All sorted

• The guy Ben at the club is a star. I emailed the club around teatime last night to say I hadn’t received my code expecting a reply this morning. Ben emailed me back more or less straight away and eventually discovered they had sent it to the wrong email address and emailed My code at around 11 last night. I naturally thanked him for his service particularly the long hours he seem to be working. Top man

• My email was addressed to an email address I don’t recognise but contained the correct amount of codes for my account tickets.

Unfortunately my work had fallen off a cliff since COVID and I only have a few hours a week at the minute. I think I’m going to need a refund on the ticket but I’m happy to buy an iPass with the proceeds. Having a refund and watching the free game would seem to be taking the proverbial.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    My email was addressed to an email address I don’t recognise but contained the correct amount of codes for my account tickets.

Unfortunately my work had fallen off a cliff since COVID and I only have a few hours a week at the minute. I think I’m going to need a refund on the ticket but I’m happy to buy an iPass with the proceeds. Having a refund and watching the free game would seem to be taking the proverbial.

Exactly that @Lloyd2084 that is what I shall be doing. Like you, my work has nosedived since Covid. In more normal income times, I would bypass the offer of reclaiming my ticket refund, as I did last season including the extra ticket I bought for the Oxford game. This term however I am far from flush. Sad, but family must come 1st atm. I will only claim back the two tickets not all three so I don't feel as bad.