Skip to content

Third kit

1235»

Comments

• @username123 I sincerely hope you have actually bought a ticket with those number! It would be a f**king disaster, if they turn up otherwise.
    14+M:1 I know but ...

• @drcongo said:
    Talking of kits, anyone know if there’s any link between Wycombe Wanderers and St Neots Town (apart from the fact Dennis Greene was manager there for a while)? They seem to play in the same quarters.

That is a sensational trophy!

• Recently read an article on the BBC about increasing awareness of colour blindness in football and suspect the third kit may be used where the usual away colours may cause issues for some spectators/viewers and players. Blue/Yellow colour blindness isn’t as common as red/green but I imagine the third kit could make an appearance if we’re up against a team in blue.

• @53cheese said:
    Recently read an article on the BBC about increasing awareness of colour blindness in football and suspect the third kit may be used where the usual away colours may cause issues for some spectators/viewers and players. Blue/Yellow colour blindness isn’t as common as red/green but I imagine the third kit could make an appearance if we’re up against a team in blue.

If we are not against a team in blue then we should be in our quarters. If we are then we would be in the yellow unless we are against in a team in blue (the reason for being in yellow) then we should go to the 3rd choice red kit...... So when would we play in the yellow?