Skip to content

Wembley Tickets & Allocation

13»

Comments

• Still trying to buy more tickets, I'm am ST so am registered but keep getting errors. Grrrrrrrr!

• Now getting "you've exceeded your quota" this is annoying as want to get tickets in the same area as the first nine I bought yesterday. I though it was open sale today???? What a crack website.

• I meant cack

• Now it's coming up as £4.80 online fee and not £2.40....WTF!?!?

• Website cack and phone lines not open.... :(

• Got 18 this morning. Took about 2 mins. Happy days

• Thanks AGFC makes me feel a load better.......

• Got mine yesterday about 5 minutes after they went on sale. Was pleasantly surprised that I got mine half price as over 60. Had to pay full price for my 17yo though.

• I went on yesterday and got 9, went back today to get some more and it's asking me to assign the tickets and won't let me go further......grrrrrrrrr!

• Booked via good old-fashioned telephone yesterday and only had a short wait. TM guy was efficient and helpful in recommending where to sit and I felt that the 10% add-on to cover admin/postage was money well spent.

• Agreed did it by phone, talked to a person (!): quick, simple, polite. Human contact - its the future.

• Currently 6000 sold. Not sure it is much of a gauge with a week to go and tickets only on general sale for few hrs.

• @ Andy Graham FC - how did you get 18 tickets. Despite them being on "general sale" apparently, I can only get 9, then have to use a different customer number for a registered customer. And neither of the 2 people I spoke to at Ticketmaster could help me overcome that obstacle. How one earth did you do it in 2 minutes when it's taken me 4 hours and I'm still no nearer getting my tickets.

• Tickets are on general sale. Three purchased this afternoon no problem, Tickets are to be posted and there isn't a lot of time to spare.