Skip to content

Wembley Tickets & Allocation

Comments

• @Fishbowl said:
    I'm in the same position as Twizz. We have 7 different season tickets on the same customer number (not sure why the club did this for last year's renewals). Does that mean we are limited to 9 tickets in total? This can't be right surely?

Best thing to do is wait till Monday when you'll be able to buy as many as you like. We will only sell a few thousand tickets over the weekend before it goes on general sale.

• @fishbowl, from my experience today its 100% the way it works. 14STs all one customer number so only 9 tickets can be purchased so far. I'm hoping that we can get another batch when they go on general sale.

• I was in the same situation needing 14 tickets on 3 season tickets. Phoned up ticketmaster, explained the situation. They took my number and phoned me back 3 hours later. They were able to over-ride something and I booked my additional 5 tickets. Very good service.

• Change of plans. Tickets are now on general sale from tomorrow:

• I emailed the club and they said to phone ticketmaster and explain and it would be fine. Did just that and I was able to get the 14 tickets I needed.

Have to say I was impressed with how quickly the club got back to me.

• Welcome back argyle phil!

• Ok argyle phil, back to school on monday

• Go back to the champions league where a club like u belong. Real club real fans

• Probably a silly question but I guess the lower the row number, the lower down/nearer the pitch you are - does that sound right anyone?

• Isn't it bedtime for you now southendedd?

• Let me guess @southendedd. You are quite thick, have little or no social skills, live with your Mum, who's actually your sister. You have a sh*t job, no prospects and work in the Sarfend arcade? Jog on you mug.

• @BlueStu Thanks, just what I need.

• @southendedd. "see you all next season at home park thats if any of you have been further than bristol" says the juvenile that admits he didn't travel to Adams Park. DOFL!!!

• It'll be interesting to see if WWFC get a special scarf out or whether it'll be left to the usual Empire Way spivs.

• Thanks. I'll look out for something on the official website.

• Stupid that I had to register for a new Ticketmaster account when I already have one for other events but 4 tickets paid for. Makes you glad we don't use TM for WWFC matchday tickets! So happy I dropped my toast and it landed marmalade side up, surely a good omen!

• I'm having trouble even registering with ticketmaster and buying tickets, anyone else had this problem?(non season ticket holders)

• Yeah, me too. I cannot buy any tickets as it keeps asking me to log in when I already am logged in (with the new account I just created).

• I am having problems on iPad, managed to register now, but keep getting error messages when trying to get seats (non season ticket holder)

• I had problems with it saying 'no tickets available' for a while but then it found some after a while.

• I have twice managed to choose tickets but when I click on BASKET it just goes back to season ticket log in page and the 30 minute timer counts down to 0 and you lose tickets. Sort it out

• I have just called the telephone number and that says that it is season ticket holders only until Monday. Is it certain that dope

• Thumbs for fingers!

I have just called the hot-line number and their message still says that it is season ticket holders only until Monday. Is it certain that tickets are available yet to non st holders?

• Thanks will give up for now then, and try again this afternoon

• General sale is online only until Monday morning. That's why you're getting that message.

Ticket sales will be split into TWO separate periods of sale.
    Period 1: Starts 8am (online) or noon (phone) Friday 15th May 2015 - current full & half 2014/15 season ticket holders ONLY. See below for how to activate your account to verify you are a season ticket holder.
    Period 2: Starts 9am Saturday 16th May 2015 - general sale (online only)
    Period 3: Starts noon Monday 18th May 2015 - general sale (online and phone)

Please ensure tickets are purchased by the end of Wednesday as Ticketmaster cannot guarantee tickets will be available after this point.

• Looking at TM it says that tickets need to be purchased by end of Wednesday, so does this mean that it would be impossible for any last minute purchases? No option to collect at Wembley on the day? You know they'll be some stragglers who get convinced to go at the last minute.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed I've been able to collect England tickets on the day. Long queue though. It would be helpful to know if this will be an option.as you say some will decide late on.

• Just been on the site trying to buy some more tickets, but getting an error message everytime, tried calling the hotlines but all closed until Monday.....

However the recorded message did say something about being able to collect on the day at the Wembley ticket office.

• edited May 2015

I'm not a season ticket holder, if you've just signed up for the ticket master account you then have to check your email for a confirmation email, click on that and you'll be able to book from the link. I think they just haven't updated their voicemail for the change of sale date.

According to the receipt, the tickets should be here by Friday.