Skip to content

GasMan appreciation thread

13»

Comments

• @drcongo said:
    Seeing as quite a few regulars missed the chance to say thank you on the OG gasroom, and seeing as the man is a legend who deserves a thread to himself - here's that extra chance to show your appreciation.

Thanks GasMan.

• Thanks to Gasman from me as well. I am glad to see V2 arise. The comments when My Only Wycombe passed away were much appreciated by me and the rest of the family. Crumbs its getting on for 3 years already

• @OldSageofBojo said:
    Thanks to Gasman from me as well. I am glad to see V2 arise. The comments when My Only Wycombe passed away were much appreciated by me and the rest of the family. Crumbs its getting on for 3 years already

How time flies Old Sage. Hope the hurt tempers as time moves on.

• @BlueytheSwan said:
    The original Gasroom was one of the first websites I ever used on a regular basis, and the fact it never really changed was always comforting. It reminded me of dial up internet, and being given 30 minutes online at a time so as not to run up a bill. Hats off to Gasman.

Same here. The fact that it hadn't changed the whole time I'd been using it was comforting somehow!

• The king is dead...long live the king! Great forum site!

• Like so many on here, a long time reader of the old Gasroom with the (very) occasional word thrown in. It has always been interesting to read what others thought.

• It must have been love but it's over now. It was all that I wanted, now I'm living without.

A thousand thanks GasMan.

• History will show the massive impact the Gasroom had in uniting fans to fight the injustices contained within Football. Respect.

• What they all said. Often informative, occasionally vitriolic, sometimes downright weird... RIP Gasroom and many thanks to the Gasman. Now, about those Christmas lights...

• Cheers Gasman. Was a lifeline for someone not living in the Motherland.

• Thanks gas man for all that you did for the fans and the club .

• Thanks, Gasman, for presiding over a very successful WWFC fans forum. That forum was instrumental in introducing me to a number of fellow fans, in particular Gasroom legends 'Tax Dodge' and Eddie Monsoon. Enjoy your retirement.