Skip to content

Ingram is fit

2»

Comments

• I think you should have a look in the mirror. Not only do you post stuff which turns out to be nonsense but you do so in an offensive way. You are a prolific poster so hard to avoid, and as an accomplished troll you know you won't be ignored because most people won't do that. Just do yourself a favour and get some self awareness. If that fails get some therapy.

• @blueh_w said:
    who cares go and get a life .... if you listen to me thats your choice.

Most people on here have enough of a life already that making things up to post on the internet isn't one of their hobbies.

• @blueh_w Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself now.

"no because we did try to sign a keeper right until the last minute but it was blocked by the Football League, hence I suspect the attitude Lynch clearly showed towards the fans, he probably reads this forum himself and knew nobody fancied him."

The only one I remember slating him on here was you, you knob-head.

I actually thought he was unlucky. Had a quiet game as he was so well protected and neither of the goals were his fault. The first was a worldie that even Damien Martinez couldn't have kept out.

• Happy days..

• Happy days indeed; unless blueh_w is a reporter for footballleagueworld ;-)

• Yep I did wonder! Can't find any confirmation on either BBC, BFP or Club website so I'll not get too carried away just yet.

• For a while I suspected @blueh_w was RUMOR HOUND from the old gasroom, but the hound was a bit more accurate.

• The FLW "Ingram will be fit" story is linked to a Western Morning News piece which doesn't say that. What it does is quote Ainsworth as saying:

"Ainsworth told Herald Sport: ...
    "We had a 'keeper who made his debut but hopefully our number one (Ingram) will be back for Thursday." "

I think we can all agree that we hope the same but it's clearly not a statement that he is fit and will play.

Here's the full article: http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Wycombe-keeper-Matt-Ingram-set-fit-play-second/story-26479710-detail/story.html#ixzz3ZueDVRoA

• @Wig_and_Pen said:
    The FLW "Ingram will be fit" story is linked to a Western Morning News piece which doesn't say that. What it does is quote Ainsworth as saying:

"Ainsworth told Herald Sport: ...
    "We had a 'keeper who made his debut but hopefully our number one (Ingram) will be back for Thursday." "

I think we can all agree that we hope the same but it's clearly not a statement that he is fit and will play.

Here's the full article: http://www.westernmorningnews.co.uk/Wycombe-keeper-Matt-Ingram-set-fit-play-second/story-26479710-detail/story.html#ixzz3ZueDVRoA

Smoke and mirrors.

• I wonder how many of Argyle's floating supporters are already on their way to Wycombe having read in their local paper that the match is today?! Looking at the weather forecast for THURSDAY, we are all going to be floating! Cold and wet - lovely!