Skip to content

Ingram is fit

is now in Plymouth after having fluid removed from the knee yesterday and a cortisone injection.

Comments

• Where's Damian?

• He is available to play if Ingram fails his fitness test

• So he'll be on the bench?

• I heard a cuckoo whilst walking the dog this afternoon; I'm beginning to think @blueh_w could be a neighbour but, who knows, he could be right for once and, if so, that would be the best news for at least 24 hours. I am still embarrassed by the memory of telling a friend who supports Bournemouth that one of their youth players - a midfielder - was coming to us on loan. It proved to be another of @blueh_w's "a mate who knows him well" stories.

• I guess we will find out tonight if @blueh_w can be trusted or if he just talks rubbish

• He's utterly crocked. Good guessing game though.

• Surprise surprise.

• What an absolute muppet he is get a life

• Don't worry guys, Petr Cech has put his holiday back to play tonight. Just awaiting clearance from the FA. His helicopter will land shortly.

• I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that not a single one of @blueh_w insider tips turned to have an atom of truth. Shocked.

• Last time any of us will believe him. Not a true blue

• @blueh_w, nice ruse, don't bother with any of your "heard on good authority or my best mates know's lines". Crying wolf days on this forum are done and dusted.

• @drcongo - tempting to ask for a ban but I suppose the grounds are not quite strong enough. Question of deciding whether he is himself being duped and making his comments in good faith or just someone who delights in spreading false rumours - a saddo, in other words.

• Either way, any inside info that hasn't been released by the club, may have been withheld for a reason. Even if anything he posted was actually true, posting it on a public forum before the club has announced anything is potentially reckless.

• Unhelpful rather than reckless. I agree that the constant postings are tiresome as well as the tone of the posts, but if you banned people for rumour mongering and/or reporting things the club choose not to disclose, you would probably halve the number of posts.

• @micra To me he is clearly posting twaddle for the sake of it. Needs to grow up, simple!

• Chesterfield signed a loan keeper yesterday fat lot of good it did them. Lynch stood in and Ingram will be back for the return game so smile all !!

• @blueh_w So are you yet willing to admit that you're full of sh*t?

• no because we did try to sign a keeper right until the last minute but it was blocked by the Football League, hence I suspect the attitude Lynch clearly showed towards the fans, he probably reads this forum himself and knew nobody fancied him.

• Attitude?

• when 500 people sing your name u turn round and say thank you by applauding back he just walked off and clapped his water bottle.

• Blueh. You do talk bollocks some time. There was never ANY request to sign an emergency keeper because any one who can read and has an ounce of sense KNOWS that a registered, professional player is a 'professional'. We had 3 available yesterday.
    And God f***s sake. The poor lad knows he may have done better and would have that in his head - not the thought of acknowledging the supporters. As you've repeatedly said he's more used to 10 blokes and a dog watching him.
    Keep supporting him. He tries his best and he's the best hope we've got on Thursday. Ingram won't be back fit by thren

• Ainsworth will play Ingram on Thursday whatever happens its called shit or bust.

• @blueh_w said:
    when 500 people sing your name u turn round and say thank you by applauding back he just walked off and clapped his water bottle.

Perhaps he knew you were in the crowd....

• so you reckon Ainsworth will play a GK who is unable to move freely, jump, or kick? That's a good idea. That would really give our defence some work to do protecting him.

• @bookertease said:
    so you reckon Ainsworth will play a GK who is unable to move freely, jump, or kick? That's a good idea. That would really give our defence some work to do protecting him.

Do you actually know he is that injured ?

• No sorry. It's a little bit of conjecture on my part. From what little I do know I would be surprised if he is fit enough to play in less than a week.

And you're right. I shouldn't spout off about things I don't know about as if I do. Apologies. I must have caught it off some oth

• he was borderline for last night, they chose not to risk him but as we have seen he is needed end of.

• I really don't think he was dropped last night to freshen things up.

• who cares go and get a life .... if you listen to me thats your choice.