Skip to content

Match day thread: Portsmouth

12346»

Comments

• Ainsworth doesn’t make too many mistakes when signing players but Parker looks like one of them. So time to bite the bullet and send him out on loan and see if you can get someone who will play!!!!

• Parker looked good playing in the 10 role in the development game that was posted on here.... might be the creative player we crave!!! When jj is not delivering set pieces we look pretty clueless...... i know its been mentioned theres no money to make signings but id be amazed if we didn't bring in at least 2 in the next week with Gape and Thompson out for no one knows (one of the few things that irritates me about Ainsworth is never giving us any length of time on injuries) loan signings are normally paid by parent clubs especially when signing from big clubs.....

• Gape and Thompson potentially back tomorrow from the sounds of it.

• @chairboyscentral that would be fantastic!!! Think we've missed Grimmer going forward massively sooner he returns the better

• Grimmer too I should have said. Gaz "hopes" to have them back is what it says in the official club preview, so we'll have to wait and see. We really have missed Grimmer in these last few games, a brilliant signing.

• @bigred87 : I think the lack of financial “wriggle room” to which @chairboyscentral has referred once or twice recently relates to the EFL/FA rule limiting expenditure on players wages to a specific percentage of income.

That really is my last post tonight!!

• @micra said:
    @bigred87 : I think the lack of financial “wriggle room” to which @chairboyscentral has referred once or twice recently relates to the EFL/FA rule limiting expenditure on players wages to a specific percentage of income.

That really is my last post tonight!!

Your first this morning surely?