Skip to content

Plymouth sell out the away end...

2»

Comments

• We are pretty good on the road but games can turn either way

• rubbish at home though

• Still managed to finish higher

• means nothing we lost in playoffs to burnley finished 14 points ahead of them .you know nothing john snow

• Agreed thats why I said games can turn either way .

A Lanister always pays their debts

• lol would say best of luck to your team but i hope you have none

• I hope we don't need luck and boss the game

• 100 tickets left for home fans

• @argylephil said:
    100 tickets left for home fans

so

• Why this obsession with the number of fans? Can't understand it myself.

• size counts lol

• It's not what you've got, it's what you do with it.

• who told you that lol

• @argylephil probably his wife

• And trust me a lot of fans can be quite effective psychologically, playing in front of such a big noisy crowd can be very intimidating for the away team, and can spur on the home team... The two biggest home games we've had this season, Exeter and Portsmouth, we've won 3-0 and you could tell that had something to do with the atmosphere, when the crowd is jumping and being really noisy the players get really motivated

• We've got shutting up the home support down to a fine art that's why we have one of the best away records in the league in fact I believe Gaz uses the away atmosphere to draw the squad together a trick he learnt from his Crazy gang days.

• we will see

• I would hope that Plymouth do have far bigger crowds their population is far larger and no close competition, sound very familiar to the plucky non leaguers up the road pox ford who seem to have size issues as well.

• Not heard of that one.

• That's pretty normal for Wycombe to do that for teams with a bigger following. The 300 extra I assume will be at the end of the Beachdean stand, as per usual.

• Panache stand (East) seating 2053 according to Wikipedia. Dreams departed a year or so ago.

• edited May 2015

self-censored!