Skip to content

Plymouth sell out the away end...

Plymouth have sod out the away allocation of 1,800 and the fans of theirs that haven't got tickets are seething online. Claims that "hundreds" of away fans will be in the home ends are being made unless we extend their allocation. It will certainly be interesting to see how that one materialises - particularly on a policing issue.

Comments

• *Should obviously read sold, not sod!

• This is now about promotion not money so I hope that the club do not raise their allocation and with it the away noise levels! We need to win this one - that is all that matters.

• Club are not selling online to anyone not registered previously

• Completely agree - this is most certainly not a time to bring in extra funds rather than giving us the chance to get to Wembley.

• Shame they only get 1,800 as the away end holds around 2,050. They can blame Bristol Rovers for that.

• First, on the question of revenue, with the way the gate money has to be shared there would be very little financial benefit to WWFC by allowing extra PA fans in.
    Second, on the claims that they'll be hundreds of PA fans in the home areas, haven't we heard it all before, most recently just 12 months ago when we played Bristol Rovers?

• Perhaps we should sue Bristol Rovers for loss of revenue.

• Or is that stooping to their level. Somewhere down in the sewer!

• i know plenty of argyle fans have already bought tickets for home areas enjoy

• @argylephil lol I know, best of luck with that! I know they will be checking addresses with ticket sales, you should try the twitter feed and see you yourself.

• ground be empty then lol

• prob being a lot live in that area

• I for one would like to welcome @argylephil to the forum. I can tell from his initial posts that his incisive commentary and rapier like wit are going to enhance this forum experience greatly over the coming week.

• yes ive read a lot on hear defo needs it

• Learn to spell first pal.

• can you teach me

• You might need a brain.

• can you loan me one

• Looks like your bedtime,Bye bye

• you dont half go bed early up north

• @argylephil it's because of the time difference, it's actually 10pm all that way up in Wycombe

• there probably already into saturday up there

• True, maybe that's why so little of the are coming down to Home Park, will be too tired from the jet lag

• He's very excited

• and they all support watford up there

• Are you looking forward to tomorrow's game

• Came all the way from Australia to see it so I would definitely say I'm somewhat excited for it!

• yes been long time since we have had a big game but i do think your win if im honest but i think its a season to soon for us