Skip to content

"After Sunderland at home" - Attendance - Shrewsbury (H) - Sat 2nd Nov - Match 16

Here is the link to the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfZQN08h5TtwHfMFgG4fEzq5q7sTu4RsVzJB87IXz2U/edit?usp=sharing

It is our first home game after a 1 - 0 home victory against Sunderland and the Shrews first away game after a 1 - 0 home victory against Sunderland, but I suspect we won't be giving the Mackems much thought. [For the media savvy - Is it worth tweeting this towards @shrewsweb?]

Last year against Shrewsbury the home game was number 19 in the season and it was on Sat 24th November. We collectively predicted a crowd of just under 4909, and it actually was 4598. They came with 450, which was about 100 shy of what we had collectively predicted.

There is the possibility that the league table will look interesting if we win. It is our first home game after the momentous decision was announced.

Last year I said 5065 (653 away): this year I will be bold and say 6065, with 500 travelling. [We had 6330 home fans for the Sunderland game]

Up the Blues and Happy Predicting

Comments