Skip to content

Plymouth away on sale tomorrow at midday

Comments

• I've been able to pay for everything else on line using PayPal but the Wanderer's site does not give that option. The box for payment is headed Credit Card and the Santander card I've used is a debit card. Perhaps that's the problem. The other point of difficulty is the request from "Santander" for a member number - the box only takes a single digit which seems most odd so I've given up on that card. Will try Barclaycard - just once - and then give up if necessary and call in at the ground tomorrow.

• Thanks to both of you. Finally cracked it with Barclaycard.

• @micra - just an FYI you should always try and use your credit card for online purchases, at least that way if it's fraudulent you will have some protection, using a debit card online carries more risk with limited/no protection should the worst happen.

• We're joint second favourites to qualify with Plymouth at 11/4. Think we need a win at home park, I expect them to get a good attendance there 10k plus.

• I've heard that Plymouth have already sold 6-7,000 tickets, it's possible that Home Park will sell out (away end excepted!)

• That doesn't surprise me! I worked down there when they where in the championship and league one and always had a good following. Just watch out for the 'football factory' wannabes! That'll be brilliant if we sell our allocation.

• I concur with @blueh_w

• Does anyone think we will sell out?

• 1600 is a big allocation...

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed - have just seen your comment re credit cards. Good advice, thanks (and I have set up a password with Barclaycard). I suppose PayPal is only available on particular sites.

• stevenage provided the same allocation to southend and there ground is half the size.

• From a purely financial viewpoint I'd been hoping for a Wycombe Plymouth final, would have topped 50,000.

• @doob wycombe v southend still might

• Slightly paranoid i know, but is it confirmed that tickets not collected from WWFC ticket office will automatically be collectible from Plymouth box office. No further action required

• @DevC said:
    Slightly paranoid i know, but is it confirmed that tickets not collected from WWFC ticket office will automatically be collectible from Plymouth box office. No further action required

It's stated on the club website when you buy the tickets. I'm coming down from Bristol and, not wanting to chance the post, will be collecting my tickets on the day at Plymouth.

If you do want them posted you can email the ticket office after buying your ticket, hopefully the email would be seen and the tickets then posted to you in time for Saturday!

• @Doob said:
    From a purely financial viewpoint I'd been hoping for a Wycombe Plymouth final, would have topped 50,000.

@Midlander said:
    doob wycombe v southend still might

I suspect 40,000 for a Wycombe vs. Southend final would be about right.

• The attendance at JPT Crewe v Southend final in 2013 was 43,842 with Southend selling over 30,000 tickets.

• @Midlander said:
    The attendance at JPT Crewe v Southend final in 2013 was 43,842 with Southend selling over 30,000 tickets.

That's true but I think that may have been Southend's first visit to Wembley, I doubt they'd bring as many this time, especially so soon afterwards. I'd certainly expect them to bring more than Stevenage tho!

• How many do you think we'd take?

• I think he means at Wembley @anderson87 and I really don't know! All of the part time fans would come out of the woodwork

• Good point! Wembley is a guess...

• You'd reckon we would probably take around 20,000 to Wembley.

• Surely 25,000 plus, first time at new wembley!

• 6x the average attendance, I'd have to ask where these people are the rest of the season lol

• Get saving now (just in case).

Adult tickets for Conference play-off final: £36-£41.

• Just over 650 sold for away fixture

• I remember going to Cardiff for the LDV final Blackpool V Cardiff and the Southend support was really poor, around 10,000. I was quite surprised, I also seem to remember them bigging it up and doubling that in boasts.

• Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 3h3 hours ago
    Ticket Update: We have just over 600 tickets remaining for the game at Stevenage on Sunday in the first leg of the play-off semi-final.

• We have around 900 left, big allocation from Plymouth. Unless it's purely on percentages.