Skip to content

Plymouth away on sale tomorrow at midday

http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/tickets-plymouth-a-1405-2436928.aspx

Tickets for the first leg of the Sky Bet League 2 play-off semi-finals will be on sale from Sunday 3rd May at noon.
Blues finished fourth in the division to set up a two-legged clash with the Pilgrims, with the winner heading to Wembley to meet either Stevenage or Southend in the final.

The first leg will take place at Home Park on Saturday 9th May (k.o. 7.45pm). Wycombe have been given an allocation of 1,650 seats in the Barn Park Stand - this will be all-ticket and therefore fans will not be able to buy tickets on the day of the game.

Note there is no priority booking system for this game.

Prices are as follows:

Adults: £20
Seniors (65+): £15
Under 18s: £7
Family (1 Adult + 1 Under 18): £25

Buy online via our online ticket portal from noon on Sunday 3rd May, or over the phone from Tuesday at 9am on 01494 441118.

Comments

• How many do people think we will take as a realistic prediction? I think we could take around 1,000 at the very best with it being such a long journey but also such a huge game! Thoughts?

• I agree, kick off time will put many off, plus a tv game

• we will easily sell the tickets we have been given and there should be priority booking

• @blueh_w said:
    we will easily sell the tickets we have been given and there should be priority booking

No we won't, and no there shouldn't...

Congratulations, looking back at your previous attempts to post 'controversial' comments (re Alfie Mawson, Danny Rowe, etc.) I think you qualify as Gasroom 2.0's first troll...

• There is no way we will sell out, the kickoff time alone will rule out any families, barring people who may stay over, alot of elderly and people who do not go away much, let alone the trip.

• Well those of us there will need to be extra loud and proud. Mrs Moobs and I will be staying over and enjoying a steak dinner in the unusually named but excellent Steak and Omlette prior to kickoff, COYB

• lets wait and see but I would be shocked if we don't sell out

• and be nice if they went on sale on time !

• Agreed! Where are they?haha

• There doesn't appear to be an option to have the tickets posted.

• can't even get that right !!!

• collection only either at wycombe or at plymouth

• I doubt wycombe will have the tickets in possession until wednesday away due to bank holiday and plymouth won't be sending them until tuesday.

• You managed to get yours then?

• yes just bought 6 - try using google crome as I couldn't get it to refresh on safari.

• Official website states that there is the family ticket option of 1 adult and 1 U18 for £25, yet that option doesn't appear to be available? Anyone else got a clue?

• Wouldn't load on windows but worked on safari, cheers for the heads up!

• strange ..... hopefully people will realise.

• Can anyone from the club advise whether we can book tickets to be delivered/print at home/collect at Plymouth?

• I get a message saying 'email WWFC' for posted tickets.

• I've been sent a email saying either collect from the box office before Friday or collect from Plymouth box office Saturday.

• Oh ok, I guess I'll just order and if we're unable to collect from the box office at Wycombe, they'll be sent to Plymouth.

I saw the "email WWFC" message, which is exactly what I did, but I'm presuming that may not get replied to until Tuesday which doesn't leave much time for them to be posted out. Saves the club some money if I just collect at Plymouth I guess.

Thanks both.

• So how many will we sell?

• Id hope to get to 1000 which would still be amazing given the location and time of the game

• That would be good numbers, we shall see!

• I understand we have already sold in excess of 700 so I would expect 1200 minimum.

• Should be a quality atmosphere, looking forward to it. Least it's a four day week!

• @blueh_w Presumably these are all on-line sales? I only ask because, as a pretty naive computer user (and being ancient) I have spent the last couple of hours trying to book a ticket for an even older guy who doesn't want to queue for an hour and a half again at Adams Park (cf Northampton) or spend half an hour on the 'phone. I get to the "Finalise" stage each time but then get a pop-up asking for billing address (which is odd because I've clicked on "collect at box office") followed by another pop-up allegedly from Santander asking for card details which I have already entered plus name on card and member no. and name. May well be bona fide Santander security process but I am very wary.

For the above and other reasons I have exceeded the 8 minutes time limit 3 times and this has become so frustrating (and Mrs Micra so appalled by my language) that I am starting to regret ever having offered to get a ticket for this guy. If anyone else has had similar difficulties, I'd appreciate hearing from them. Either that or if anyone from the club could email/phone me I'd be grateful. I'm now about to be killed for not getting on with the gardening!!

• they need the billing address to match it against your payment card thats all.

and the other pop up is your visa secure code, just like using your pin online but its a password you should have set up