Skip to content

The Elephant in the Room?

13»

Comments

• Thanks Shev. I was asking on behalf of my daughter who has just started a year at Pitzer College in Claremont, California. She’s a big Wycombe fan and would love to hear from any others in that part of the world.
    If you can find that thread I’d be grateful, many thanks.

• Hey @glasshalffull - I found the Facebook thread, and there is one Wycombe fan based in Los Angeles. I will PM you his name.

• I’m in central Virginia @Shev. I think Joe splits his time between California and Montana or Wyoming.

• @Shev said:
    Hey @glasshalffull - I found the Facebook thread, and there is one Wycombe fan based in Los Angeles. I will PM you his name.

Cheers Shev.

• @floyd said:
    I’m in central Virginia @Shev. I think Joe splits his time between California and Montana or Wyoming.

10am kick-offs, then? Not bad!

You're welcome @glasshalffull!

• Unofficial or semi official fan clubs are a pretty good idea, I'd imagine people would appreciate the odd meetup and chip in to maybe sponsor a player.

• @Shev said:

@floyd said:
    I’m in central Virginia @Shev. I think Joe splits his time between California and Montana or Wyoming.

10am kick-offs, then? Not bad!

You're welcome @glasshalffull!

as close to ideal as it gets in the States!

• Sadly, the Trust model, although ideal, is fairly unsustainable for a club which pulls in 4-5k in attendance, and has any ambition of success.

If we were happy to just chill in League 2, it'd be achievable, the issue is after a time fans want more - for better or worse.