Skip to content

The Wanderer - put your questions to Rob Couhig

124»

Comments

• If the vote of Legacy Members doesn't go your way, are you prepared to let Wycombe Wanderers fold in order to get your money back?

• @Tom - They wouldn't get their money back though as we don't have any and no valuable assets either.

• @mooneyman said:
    @Tom - They wouldn't get their money back though as we don't have any and no valuable assets either.

Luckily someone told me it is impossible for the ground to be sold and the area redeveloped by an unscrupulous owner so that's a relief! :wink::smiley:

• Re the investors not getting their debt back as mentioned earlier then let's hope that reason prevails by both parties and we are not overloaded by debt in the next 6 to 12 months.i would suggest that if NDA's are the issue then opening up the books to a select few of the wider trust membership themselves probably subject to NDA but independent of the trust board then this might give some additional comfort and transparency to the overall membership that due diligence has been followed.it would in my mind also lessen the chances of a no vote on acquisition.

• @mooneyman that's not what I asked

• I'm struggling to see how someone who is proactive and committed enough to the club to have purchased a season ticket for the last 4 years, could be apathetic enough to just 'not vote'. I can understand arguments in favour, and arguments against. I can even understand that some people might consciously abstain, or be too ill to be able to vote. But to 'just not bother' seems weird to me.

• Abstaining on a Legacy vote is automatically a no vote so abstaining is a pretty poor way of using your voting right.

• Q: Have you any knowledge about Steve Hayes, what a C he turned out to be, and why because of him, many of our fan base are totally against anyone taking majority control of our club? Please state how you promise and guarantee the same will not happen again.

• @Alexo I'm afriaid all the questions have now been sent off to Robert Couhig, but hopefully his answers to other questions will in some way answer this for you.

• Surely if we find ourselves owing rob a load of money we just take out a cva and pay him a penny in tne pound as a creditor? You see I'm learning how football works gradually...

• @Wendoverman said:
    Surely if we find ourselves owing rob a load of money we just take out a cva and pay him a penny in tne pound as a creditor? You see I'm learning how football works gradually...

As much as that @Wendoverman!

• @Tom said:
    If the vote of Legacy Members doesn't go your way, are you prepared to let Wycombe Wanderers fold in order to get your money back?

Just ask this question, again and again and again.

I wonder what 15% interest on the purchase of Loakes Park might have been? [insert emoji here]

• Does seem to have gone totally quiet on the Hause sell on fee front, wonder why. My understanding was that a significant windfall is due.
    We still dont have an accurate position on our level of debts.

• @DJWYC14 If it's "undisclosed" as was stated, then we won't.