Skip to content

Paul Smyth and Ilias Chair

2»

Comments

• Is he coming our way then? If he’s in the Caledonian tomorrow I’ll stand next to him and see how he compares with my towering 5’9”.

• 5’2” according to the tried and trusted Wikipedia.

• Have I been duped again @Croider ? You never did reveal your source (or your sauce for that matter). Brown, red or none at all?

• Please cross-refer to New Attacking Midfielder thread.
    Night all. (“All” probably a tad optimistic. Are you there yet @LX1 ?)

• I’m here @micra, can’t sleep in anticipation of the goal sweet fest I’m looking forward to this season!

• Apologies for late response @Slaphead. I missed the ‘sweet’ reference. Timely reminder to me to replenish the stock. It was good to share a pint with you and @NorsQuarters (oh, god, those who know me well will have a mental image of three guys with three straws) and I was chuffed to bits when Anthony Stewart came over for a quick chat. (I used to bump into him and Charles Dunne in ASDA occasionally all those years ago.)

• Didn’t speak to Paul Smyth @Croider as he was in conversation with Frank Adams granddaughter but he was standing nearby and I’d say 5’7” ish.

• Likewise @micra and thanks again @slaphead for the lift to the station. Surprised there weren't more there afterwards but a good time was had by all who were. The team really are a lovely bunch of blokes headed by the legendary Ainsworth. He really is a gem.