Skip to content

Morris?

124»

Comments

• @eric_plant didn;t you hear...they've call it off at short notice :wink:

• There is a smug feeling to knowing stuff that's coming up.

Much harder to keep it to yourself though.

• If that funny guy from Wendover (via Nottingham) ever opens another Gasroom account we’ll spot him straight away. Don;t you agree?

• I admit it. I am Fat Kit Man.

• Leave the poor kit man alone.

It's already hard enough for him having to be around super lithe athletes all day, without the gasroom, dare I say hardly a bastion of adonis bodies giving him stick :)

• @Malone said:
    Leave the poor kit man alone.

It's already hard enough for him having to be around super lithe athletes all day, without the gasroom, dare I say hardly a bastion of adonis bodies giving him stick :)

To be fair, I've just signed up to the FFIT course! (Have to agree with you though?)

• There are certainly a few bastions on here.

• Rumour has it that the kitman has eaten sam Saunders...... heard it here first

• Don't like the abuse directed at Nathan, the kit man. It's not very nice.

• Remind me to avoid you at the promotion party............

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Don't like the abuse directed at Nathan, the kit man. It's not very nice.

I thought he had gone to Stoke!

• @aloysius considering his past comments about 'ainsworth and other players I would be very disappointed if Richie was an employee.

• @Shev said:
    I feel as though Thompson may be the Bean of this season - he keeps shaping up to shoot, and then unselfishly passing. If/when he does score, I can't help feeling it will be a dramatic, vital rocket.

As I was saying...

• Morris not in the Shrewsbury squad, Fred not in the Millwall squad and (unsurprisingly) Williams not in the Watford squad today.

• I think this has been covered elsewhere, but if Millwall and Shrewsbury want Fred and Morris to sign for someone other than us, they can't play for their parent clubs in the mean time.

• @Shev Curtis’ goal appeared to be from almost the exact same spot as Beano’s too.

• Morris has apparently agreed terms with Pompey and will officially join on Monday. Bit of a shame we couldn't agree a deal for him, but the important thing is we've held onto Thompson.

Now lets see what can be done with Fred and Williams.

• The writing was on the wall as soon as Richie said he would “be our player by Friday”

• He wasnt even playing for us really as Curtis has been better so wasnt really a suprise to see him go elsewhere we he will probably play more !!

• Not so sure he’ll play more often at Portsmouth than he did here. They have a substantially bigger squad and I imagine their main aim will be to develop further a highly promising 22 year old who has played 37 times for England at five different youth levels (with acknowledgement to Wikipedia).

• It's funny he's going to end up at Pompey really as when he scored for us down there he celebrated in front of their supporters and they dished out plenty of abuse

• @drcongo , he'd probably argue that he didn't say which Friday.... so it's open ended.

Like that play off final keeper. Still in talks apparently.

• He will be our player but if not we didn't really need him anyway.