Skip to content

Barnsley Home - Match 21 - Saturday 8th December 2018- Attendance Predictions

2»

Comments

• Wycombe are 16/5 with bet365 for those looking to roll up some of their Accrington winnings

• @dev The population of the town of High Wycombe is 93.200, the other 40,000 residents live in the Urban District of Wycombe.

• 5462 with 936 Barnsley

• 5112, with 692 Tykes.

• 24 predictions - 14:02 is the latest time for a prediction to count, after that it counts as counting rather than predicting.

Link to the spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWYvQld4-7LZaun5PLIFyzvvc3PAsXZQDbRPfiSib10/edit?usp=sharing

A bumper crowd predicted:

Average for Total Crowd: 5279
    Average for Barnsley 763

Lets make some more noise.

• 5432 with 654 Tykes

• 5370 with 925 Tykes

• It's 5,225 with 941 Barnsley.

• Somebody who predicted 925 tykes waited until Barnsley had tweeted there end....... ✊

• @Onlooker said:
    Wycombe are 16/5 with bet365 for those looking to roll up some of their Accrington winnings

Nice one

• I make both @Glenactico and @Mooneyman both spot on. Great job lads!

• @railwaysteve just out of curiosity and given the theories about the wisdom of crowds (or whatever it is actually called), would it be a lot of effort to include ‘Gasroom average’ on the season statistics?

I have a feeling it might be doing rather well

• Wow - what a club we support.

Plus the first spot on prediction of the season and not just one but two!

@mooneyman and @Glenactico your names are in lights - or would be if I knew how to do it.
    I don't think the day can get much better.

Most creditable prediciting by the deadly pair - your opinions on where we are going to finish could be worth publishing.

Honourable mentions for @Manboobs (24), @Thicketblue (35), @Twizz (75), @Wendoverman (97) and @Major with what I believe is his first prediction (99).

Apologies if I have missed anyone. Sorry for the late posting. Had to go to work after.

There is a prize of Terry's lapel badges - its one with a light and dark blue scarf. Will sort if fighting breaks out.

Unusually as well we were collectively pretty close to the final prediction.
    Plus @Onlooker that was a very helpful suggestion about the returns for having a flutter.

Happy days. Gillingham next and then Wimbledon with perhaps an appearance by Bayo.