Skip to content

Sunderland (A) (League One) 2018 / 19 - Match 18 - Sat 17/11/2018 - Crowd Predictions

2»

Comments

• 29600, with 890 supporting Wycombe - 190 Sunderland fans switching allegiance at the last minute to Wycombe for the day.

• 31,956 including 973 us

• Black Cat forum started moaning about us getting an emergency loan goalie before settling in to claim he will be very busy picking it out of the net. Hopefully Ingram will keep a clean sheet tomorrow...and they can go back to moaning about us having an emergency loan.

• Happy days. I just changed 250 unlucky black cats into true blues on my own behalf so my own prediction now says 32545 total and 807 who have probably made a long journey.

Spreadsheet has just had its Friday update;

21 predictions so far:
    Average for Total Crowd: 30840 Average for Light Dark Blue Army 768

14:00 will be the cut off for predictions that count.
    Souvenir programme for the closest prediction - could be worthy of collecting ...#

Up the Blues. Lets make some noise and surprise them.

• 29,261 total, with 782 chairboys and girls present

• 30500 plus 750 blues

• It's 30,727 with 1,010 Chairboys.

• edited November 2018

@BlueBoy closest with 30800, just 73 away from 30727. Congratulations on excellent predicting - I reckon it is harder to get close with the unusually big numbers. Please look for a private message with regard to a programme from today. Nobody else within 100. There will be some honourable mentions later.
    However one now for the excellent travelling support - heartwarming (and voice losing) to be there as part of The Thousand and Ten.

The spreadsheet shows now how far people were away from the actual.

Safe journey home and looking forward to next Saturday.

Up the Blues.

• Good Boise from your lot today, heard bigger away followings make much less noise. Safe travels (from an safc fan)

• @joyce774 Class mate, enjoy the rest of your season

• @joyce774 said:
    Good Boise from your lot today, heard bigger away followings make much less noise. Safe travels (from an safc fan)

Thank you. Great place to visit, hope your season goes well and we meet again one day.