Skip to content

Luton (A) 10/11 - FA Cup 1st Round 2018 / 19 - Sat 10/11/18 - Attendance predictions

2»

Comments

• 35 left as of an hour ago

• 7,322, with 782 walking underneath someone’s bathroom.

• 7300 with 740 Wycombe

• You're in the mix now @DevC

19 predictions to date - bit light on the usual Saturday turnout. The spreadsheet - link at the top of the thread repeated here because of the new page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f28mWHqnzaEHRIKrsW6lOVIWyik2ZdSJEOYsAjkimNU/edit?usp=sharing

Average for Total Crowd: 7002
    Average for Away 663

My reading of the club site and postings on here is that we will have sold around 750, so our crowd will probably be a bit over the average prediction. As regards those that support the "best club in League Two last season" [sic], at the low end @DevC says around 4700 and at the high end for them, I said around 7400, so there is some symmetry and quite a range to aim at.

A quick glance at the Hatters forum shows that at least some of them anticipate a long game because of our skill at game management whilst the result is in our favour. One poster was advised to cancel for an event at 21:00 tonight.

I am setting off soon, I intend to add in all further predictions after the game, if it is after 14:00 then small print says it won't count for any competitions. Happy predicting.

Good supporting to those who are going. Up the Blues.

• >

A quick glance at the Hatters forum shows that at least some of them anticipate a long game because of our skill at game management whilst the result is in our favour. One poster was advised to cancel for an event at 21:00 tonight.

They expect us to be winning, then?

• Yes. They are very quiet with 5 mins to kick off.

• It's lower than i expected - 5,343 with 786 Chairboys.

• The attendance from Luton fans was much lower than everyone expected, with the honourable exception of @DevC , who was a very creditable 139 out with his prediction of 5204 for the total crowd. Everyone else was at least 500 out and I was out by more than 2500.

Hats off to @DevC . Excellent predicting against the mass of opinion.

Sunderland attendance thread up soon.