Skip to content

Bury v Southend

1235»

Comments

• Looking to the bottom of the table. Tranmere are still it. I cant see that not being an easy game for Bury.

I think Wycombe, Southend and Bury will all get 3 pt's from the remaining 6 pt's available.

• Agreed. And two hard games as well...I think Morecambe will be a toughie...but at least we have a week off in between.

• I think Saturday will be really tough for Southend. Never easy to fully focus again after such a huge win for them at Bury. It's a massive game for Luton and they'll have had the whole week to prepare. Neither team are conceding many at the moment, so possibly a 0-0 or a 1-0 either way.

• Never thought I'd ever be wanting a Luton win but needs must...

• Southend go to Morecambe on the last day no easy game that.

• As a supporter for around 50 years I have been lucky enough to attend some fantastic games. In a strange way I think the Torquay game last season was one of the most memorable, I am more nervous waiting for the Morecambe game than I have been ever before. The Torquay game, I was convinced before ko we were down, the cup semi finals, I knew we would enjoy the day regardless of the result. The Wembley trips again the occasion was reward enough. But after an unbelievable season I am terrified of the play off lottery. The team on Saturday will be carrying at least 3 players who are at best half fit, and a very sparse bench. We need the rub of the green and the spirit to see us through to a victory. Good luck Chairboys. My nerves are shot to pieces.

• Amen, ill be singing for 90 mins to help the spirit

• @Fit2drop .....beautifully put. My feelings precisely.