Skip to content

Bury v Southend

Comments

• Not only bruising but with 2 key players from each side being red carded!

• @Ryan_W @Midlander I really wanted to get to this one as well but I'm not going to be out of work on time.

• @micra said:
    Ryan_W & Midlander would be good to get the odd comment on here during match. Meanwhile, here's to a bruising draw!

Last game I put updates from accy v Burton turned out alright (1-0). Hopefully same again tonight!

• Midlander....

Sent you a message with my number, get in touch if you want and I'll meet up with you. Think they'll be around 3 of us going.

• Cheers @Ryan_W Fingers crossed for that all-important draw.

• Just arrived in sunny Bury. Come on you throw ins!

• Im not sure if it will work as I know you cant listen on the BBC online radio when games are one, but this link might work, wont know until the game is on though sorry. http://www.e-radio.co.uk/player/player.asp?sID=1458

• Met up with midlander. 3 of us here cheering for the draw ☺

Good idea this free entry. Grounds chocker.

• Bury injury inside first minute after blatant Southend foul

• Listening on player - will probably understand the accent by the second half.

• Update: neither side look very good, bury slightly better

• Bury just had a couple of chances off target

• First chance for bury.

Southend look like they've come for a nil nil. Here's hoping....

• A draw would be no good for them really. They'd then be reliant on both our and Bury's results, as well as winning their own.

• A nervy moment. Bury just got the ball into the six yard box ... Sadly for them the ball had already gone out of play

• Close for bury. Brilliant block by Barrett

• This is beginning to sound very one sided.

• Only a matter of time till bury score...

• Lets hope Southend can get to half time and re-group

• I'm in the away end not alot to report bury have edged it in attack and southend have been better defensively 0-0

• Listening in to the audio on Southend's Player service suggests that Bury are all over it but just can't hit the target...

• Bury the better side. Southend somehow survived dominant spell 30-40 mins.
    Southend have offered absolutely nothing going forward and difficult to see them scoring.
    So all about how well Southend defend and bury attack.
    Probably a long 45 mins ahead!

• I'm normally wrong (just look at my betting accounts! ) but Bury seemed like they wanted it more and played with more urgency.

Hopefully run out of steam towards the end, you never know that might be Southend's game plan!

• Perfect score really at the moment.

• Bury had more chances I wouldn't say they dominated! The ball spent alot the time in the air! I've got 50 on 0-0 so happy so far

• @BlueAway Where do you live?

• Att: 8,396 free entry gate. Pretty good

• Quiet start to second half so far. Southend even had their first chance!