Skip to content

FRED Onyedinma Signs until January

13»

Comments

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Anyone checked if Nico Yenarris and Josh Scowen are starting regularly?

Scowen has played five times for QPR this season, booked three times. Standard.

• @micra said:
    You are being ironic I assume @perfidious_albion ? Perhaps you weren’t at the FGR game. That chant seemed to put the mockers on us 90 seconds after Kashket’s goal.

“Scotty Kashket scores another goal “ is a different chant to a different tune.

• Right. You weren’t there! Either that or my ears were deceiving me. Quite possible.

• @micra said:
    Right. You weren’t there! Either that or my ears were deceiving me. Quite possible.

Yep I was there.
    Tune for Kashket is: da da da da dd d dd
    Tune for Fred goes: dd ddd dd dd da
    Well it made sense to me!
    Let’s hope they both come off the bench this afternoon so we can chant both and hear the difference!

• @micra said:
    I seem to recall that Fred was a replacement for PCH when the latter moved to the New Den. With PCH, shall we say, susceptible to injury, Fred may get plenty of opportunities wide right and perhaps, now that he is a much bigger unit, centrally.

He certainly seems bigger than I recall him being. Or the rest of the team have shrunk.

• He is now 6’1” according to Wikipedia and has clearly body-built since he was last with us. He was only 17 then.