Skip to content

Match day thread: Bradford

Comments

• For those travelling today we just experienced long delays at the m40 m42 junctions. Our other group who left from haddenham are using the a45 to the M1 and having a great run by all accounts. Pub lunch meeting at Queensbury will be well received.

• So the same starting lineup as Tuesday except for El Abd/ Sido. Hope they come out with the same sense of purpose they had in the second half then and not the last two first halves.

• Harriman up front again, Malone !

• CMS - yes! Following on BBC. Looks like a really positive start.

• Better team, home fans turning on them

• I suppose we're no-one's idea of a team that should present a challenge at home in this division.

• Even @trevor would be pleased with this performance.

• Is it as good so far as the stats suggest?

• One of the best first half performances that I’ve seen in a long time. Wycombe totally dominant.

• Remarkable stat if BBC figures are to be trusted. Two fouls, both committed by Wycombe. Can probably expect Bradford to be more physical in the second half.
    In contrast, Oxford have committed 16 to Burton’s three.

• ....and Bayo and Kashket still to come.

• Tantalising prospect!

• Quiet early start from both teams then we started getting the ball down and playing, from then on we looked like the only team scoring.

Lovely corner for the goal, had other half chances after that too, they've created nothing. We're pressing them high up the pitch so everytime a defender has the ball at his feet he's forced to go back to the goalkeeper and the fans are going crazy ha.

They've got to be better 2nd half but if we're a little more ruthless I can see us scoring again.

• @micra , tag a brother in properly son, tag a brother in properly.

• Have we stumbled across the key to our success this year? CMS as the front man? ArguAbly a bit wasted last season?

• 2-0. Bryn Morris!

• I'm getting worried we may have nothing to moan about today!

• Bring it on, Shev.

• By the by, Plymouth getting a right pasting home to Peterborough.

• Incredible scenes!
    Plymouth at half time seems to have been some epic turnaround.

• Apologies @Malone. In a silly mood. Elated by footie but feeling fluey. Bit of dehydration, perhaps. Hope nothing more.

• edited August 2018

Hold. Hold.

• I predicted 2-2 but I’ll happily sacrifice top spot in the WHC table!
    Phew, game over.

• Oh frabjous day. Callooh, callay.

• @Shev I certainly can complain - how dare they score twice and mess up my prediction. And what is Morris doing scoring a goal when he’s not scored for ever before.

• Stiff competition for the bottom four places now.

• GA will tell us, never too high, never too low, and he’s right...but this is an excellent result!

• edited August 2018

That was superb today just brilliant fans were fantastic and we never really looked in doubt from kick off until the end.

• Got an away attendance figure?