Skip to content

rmjlondon waste of time !!

2»

Comments

• @drcongo I didn't know that. Do you know which players?

I know Mark Rogers and (I believe) John Maskell visited the old Gasroom at least once or twice.

• Good old Richie obviously trying to make up for lost time now that revisions and exams are over, school is out and after school club is finished and before he's bunged in Kids Club at the holiday camp. Though it is obvious that if a player is not going to regain fitness his contract will be paid up...it is not and was not a waste of time to help rehabilitate a player with such obvious potential!

• @Jonny_King Roger Johnson once asked me ‘you don’t use the ******* Gasroom do you?’

Never Roger, never.

• @floyd I never post on here either.

• Ahh, now I see how a super quick lightweight player such as kashket makes such a good analogy to a heavy vehicle...

• like most football forums it’s one third trolls, one third armchair fans that never see the team play, one third the lonely and confused and one third opinionated idiots that would struggle with basic maths.

• @floyd said:
    @Jonny_King Roger Johnson once asked me ‘you don’t use the ******* Gasroom do you?’

I hope he never read the Wolves forum.

• @Morris_Ital and there's always at least one lonely, confused, opinionated, armchair troll idiot.

• Leave me out of this @Wendoverman

• I think trolling is evolving away from armchairs too. Recently I trolled cross legged on the floor.

• During a yoga session I assume

• I agree with the outrage the OP has attracted

Scott was visibly distressed sometime after he left the pitch and it’s a genuine lack of compassion for anyone to show to post that tripe.

• I usually try to be reasonably non-judgemental towards Richie but the original post is beyond defensible.

Really got to feel for Scotty. He’ll have known what it meant. Pretty sure the club will support him all the way though.

• I think after a long lay off richie was just trying to get straight back into the swing now that the Gasroom euphoria of the team winning promotion has stopped upsetting him.

• Richie's identity has always been an enigma, though I believe I found a picture of him during his previous job as a racehorse physio, which may explain his suggested course of action with Scott.