Skip to content

The Opposition View

2»

Comments

• Ditto.

• Here's one Exeter City supporter's considered opinion of yesterday's game

• @ReadingMarginalista I sure hope the bill - no matter how big or small - is directed straight to Exeter City for this. Disgusting behaviour by a bunch of whining sore losers. A club and fan base that have gone massively down in my estimations over the past 24 hours.

• Pathetic

• http://m.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Exeter-City-s-Paul-Tisdale-upset-cruel-late/story-26339369-detail/story.html

The manager has gone down to a new level as well, always liked Exeter small club good fans now just a bunch of moaning twats !

• What an arse. I'd always thought Tisdale was a decent guy, but that level of sarcasm just makes him look like a complete twat.

• Whar utter sh*te. Real garbage trying to pas off as journalism. No mention of the three cynical fouls by Exeter players resulting in yellow cards. And of course we deliberatly substituted two players inside 30 minutes to waste time. As for playing the last 6 minutes with only 10 players, well that's classic time wasting too.
    Truth is we wanted the win just as much as they did and they can't be gracious enough to admit that we won.
    Poor show Exeter City, poor show.

• The infant-level sarcasm is actually quite funny in a pathetic way. I was genuinely embarrassed by the cynicism of our play during the last home game v ECFC. But this time? F**k 'em.

• Yeah the Grecians failed to mention they played the last 6 minutes against 10 players, but somehow we get a corner and consequently got a penalty, if we where the Kingpins of wasting time, surely we would have kept the ball near the corner flag to run down the clock.

Sorry but Exeter are sh1t poor and are in their respected position in the league for a reason. Hopefully they miss out on play offs.

"Cry babies"

• @Ciderk1d weren't we back up to eleven men for the last two or three minutes?

• Yep, poor stuff from Exeter, I'd expect better from them really. We have been guilty of some blatant time wasting in the past that's infuriated our fans as much as the opposition, but I think it was all in their mind on Tuesday, I just saw 2 good teams going all out for the win.

• @ox66 Wow - what a horribly biased report. And factually inaccurate too, unless Fred has been on the weights and now wears number 6.