Skip to content

Loyalty

Comments

• Really? Somewhat of an exaggeration I think.

• @clifty04 , i thought Bayo was miles ahead of everyone on assists, so combined with his goals would surely have been right up there?

• The day we designate one of our home games to honour another team, whom we have little of no connection with is pretty sad affairs.
    The fact that it caught the attention of nobody apart from a few dozen drunken local based ex Scots, clarifies what an embarrassment it was Mr Parry.
    After all most of us have only one club we support.

• @Malone - Combining assists and goals he's 3rd behind McNulty and Kee.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Even if he didn't make the XI, I'm surprised he didn't at least make the bench. These things are always pretty gash though aren't they?

• For the team Bayo was immense, but for the League as a whole the winners were, perhaps, younger, more exciting players.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @fame_46 no criticism of the big man intended...I meant exciting as in running about and scoring and with regard to how the league panned out - not their social media/mental health issues/celebrity.

• @ChasHarps said:
    The day we designate one of our home games to honour another team, whom we have little of no connection with is pretty sad affairs.
    The fact that it caught the attention of nobody apart from a few dozen drunken local based ex Scots, clarifies what an embarrassment it was Mr Parry.
    After all most of us have only one club we support.

It was not designated to honour another team. The connection was Paul Lambert and Neil Lennon and the idea was to try and attract support from other football fans in the area. If just 10 per cent of supporters who travel into London to watch Premier League clubs could be persuaded to visit Adams Park when their favourite team is playing away, just imagine the affect it would have on our attendances.
    I know lots of Premier League fans who have adopted their local club as a second favourite and I’m sure there are many Wycombe fans who have a favourite Premier League club. Clubs in our position have to try different things to boost crowds and that Celtic link was just one idea.

• Not sure blooms is good enough for league one people seem to think with their heart and not their brains .

• edited June 2018

Warning, warning, warning. WUM alert!

• After successfully predicting a poor quality mid-table finish for 17/18 @trevor puts his finger on why we will be relegated in 18/19

• LX1LX1
    edited June 2018

@glasshalffull to designate a competitive Football League game as a 'third party club day' was an absolute embarrassment and an insult to the greatest football club in the World. and to Chester

• @LX1 said:
    glasshalffull to designate a competitive Football League game as a 'third party club day' was an absolute embarrassment and an insult to the greatest football club in the World. and to Chester

I have little respect for the opinion of someone who called me a c—t without explaining why.

• lmao! superb

• Great to see you back Trev.

• so giving a player who is 34 and past his best and struggle in league one the last time we got promoted a two year deal is good business for a club who has very limited funds for player wages i think not.

• It wouldn't be the off season without Trev

• Sorry trev who is 34 past best struggle in league one last time we get promoted

• Me no comprende Micra!

• Trev, where were you when we were storming it, and getting promoted?
    Do you really think Bloomfield won't be able to at least exist at league 1 level? It's not the champions league!

• @Malone said:
    Trev, where were you when we were storming it, and getting promoted?
    Do you really think Bloomfield won't be able to at least exist at league 1 level? It's not the champions league!

we should be looking at younger players available we already gave bean a new 2 year deal we dont need a team full of old players .

• Bean? He hasn't signed, and he definitely won't be getting two years.
    Do you mean Sido or CMS?

• Is @trevor actually the summer off season ritchie? ;-)

• I’m not sure he knows what he means. At 4.27 I asked him to whom he was referring when he mentioned a 34 year old who couldn’t cut it in League 1 the last time we were promoted and he hasn’t answered. I even resorted to trevorspeak to make it easier for him. Sorry @mooneyman, I didn’t realise you were unfamiliar with trevorspeak. Fortunately @Malone’s 6.55 pm post supplied the answer but we now have the Bean conundrum to resolve. Of course it could be that trevor and richie are in cahoots or the same person. When did they last converse with each other on here?

• @Malone said:
    Bean? He hasn't signed, and he definitely won't be getting two years.
    Do you mean Sido or CMS?

yes i meant craig surely a one year dea lwould of been less of a risk .

• Would HAVE been not would OF been.
    It might be off season but we still have standards to uphold ...

• Let's face it - half of our players are over the hill and not good enough for L1. I say we apply for re-entry to L2, which is our natural habitat. It was really rather silly of us to go and get ourselves promoted in the first place, come to think of it.

• i was not talking to you whoever you are .