Skip to content

lets sell out !!!

13»

Comments

• @LeedsBlue has definitely said too much with his admissions of glory vhs'

• What can we do so that the good folk of South Bucks show as much interest in a game that actually matters? i.e. Any of the other 22 league games played at AP this season.

• Lets play some good football with the ball on the deck and win convinsinglyThat will bring them back.

• still 130 tickets left, will they go ?

• If anyone has one spare ticket for the terrace then please do let me know and I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands (can collect locally if easier). Originally couldn't make it but now can.

Cheers

• Don't know if anyone else has posted this, but looks like the Frank Adams isn't actually sold out. If you only need a single ticket, at the moment there are 34 scattered around various blocks. Presumably the club are saying the stand is sold out because they don't expect people to buy single tickets.

• Are those definite spares @NewburyWanderer , or might some be broken seats they can't sell?
    Maybe they'll go if they are available.
    Wonder how many of those 1,000 extra go. Hopefully loads.

• @Malone I managed to reserve one of the seats just as a test (dot turned black as usual), then backed out.

• What does that mean @NewburyWanderer ?

• @micra When you go online to buy a ticket, the stadium plan shows you all the seats in a particular area. The dots representing each seat are white (already sold), or another colour (yellow for the FA Upper I think). When you click on a seat to reserve it, the dot turns black.

• @micra Sorry if you already knew that - did you mean 'backed out'? I clicked on the dot to reserve the seat, it turned black, then I cancelled the transaction.

• So, if I’ve understood it correctly, you hit upon a seat that had been sold? Were you not inclined to repeat the procedure at random a few times to get an idea of how many had been sold overal?
    My only experience of checking sales/availability of seats was during the 22 years my wife and I ushered at the Swan. You can get a plan of complete areas (eg Circle) showing which seats had been sold for any particular show - no changing colour - but maybe that’s not how it works at Adams Park.

• overall

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @fame_46 said:
    I have 2 spare tickets in family stand for sale if anyone needs tickets?

Things must be going well when we start getting ticket touts on the scene!!!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2018

@micra My understanding from @NewburyWanderer's explanation is that the seats which have been sold are displayed as white dots, and not reservable. The ones coloured in are available, and @NewburyWanderer clicked on one such random single seat to test if he could 'reserve' it - then, on proving his theory, cancelled the reservation.

This is how Richie has been able to give us 'up to the minute' figures on remaining seats...

• The reason there are spare seats in the Frank Adams is because unlike many seat booking systems, WWFC allow bookings that isolate single seats. e.g. If seats 1 and 2 are booked you can go on line and book seats 4 and 5, leaving seat 3 on it’s own. If you tried that when booking seats at Cineworld, for example, it wouldn’t allow it.

• @LeedsBlue You hit the nail on the head exactly.

• Thanks guys. I can just about get the addled brain round that.