Skip to content

Team for Saturday

2»

Comments

• @OxfordBlue I thought at the time the signings of experienced heads CMS and Tyson were made with an eye on League One.

• I think everyone will want to go out on a high with a win (we certainly don't want that horrible club pissing on our party) so as much as I appreciate the efforts of McGinley, Freeman et al, I'd like us to start our strongest team on Saturday. That said, I hope Saunders and Bean feature in some way, as Beano is surely off and Saunds could be too. Only play Bayo if he's fit, why risk knackering him for the whole summer?

I'd love GA to come on for a late last hurrah, but I think he'd be too modest.

• The team (all of them!!) and the fans deserve every plaudit this year!

• I probably can't make it on Saturday, but would you all please spend the entire match doing a conga line around stands.

• Have I missed @rmjlondon 's hearty congratulations to management and players?

• I fear that bringing Gareth on would be just a bit of a piss take. If it a Westley team it'd be worth it though.
    @Jonny_King

• @Wendoverman said:
    Have I missed rmjlondon 's hearty congratulations to management and players?

Look on the Luton site!

• A couple of our less than positive chums have been notable by their absence since Saturday.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Have I missed rmjlondon 's hearty congratulations to management and players?

No but he was the only poster to sound a remotely negative note when, in acknowledging that Bloomfield had played well, had to add that it was his ‘usual one good game in five’ or words to that affect.

• @Malone said:
    I fear that bringing Gareth on would be just a bit of a piss take. If it a Westley team it'd be worth it though.
    Jonny_King

Is GA even registered for the FL?

• rmj's only other comment seemed to be a warning to Wycombe fans to stay off the pitch next weekend - presumably worried about ruining it for the Z list celebrity day?

I guess he's carefully preparing his words of congratulation right now.

• @glasshalffull , is there a different list to the cup whose name I've actually forgotten.
    If so, good point! But i'm sure @Jonny_King was being mischievous.

• @LeedsBlue said:
    Depends what tickets they've already sent to Stevenage and how many they've sold/expect to sell.

More likely they will keep away end but corner of Beachdean will be for home fans.

• @Malone said:
    glasshalffull , is there a different list to the cup whose name I've actually forgotten.
    If so, good point! But i'm sure Jonny_King was being mischievous.

Yes I think being registered for the FL is a different set of paperwork to the Checkatrade Trophy (if that’s what you mean) but I’m not sure. Very much doubt he’d want to do it anyway, probably won’t be sober enough!

• He is registered on a non contract form and can play in any game for WWFC.

• Baz is still registered shall we get him back to play !!!