Skip to content

Last night thoughts

13»

Comments

• @glasshalffull on a similar line was Tony Adams a good managerial appointment?

And what are your opinions around the whole Steve Hayes thing?

• @Malone said:
    glasshalffull , Alan Smith. You must have joined in with criticism there.

...at the end

Ah, you’ve found my Achilles heel. You’re quite correct, I was not a paid up member of his fan club.

• @mooneyman said:

@mooneyman said:

I didn’t say there was anything wrong, I simply made an observation that I assume from your question is one that you would agree with.

• @Chris said:
    glasshalffull on a similar line was Tony Adams a good managerial appointment?

And what are your opinions around the whole Steve Hayes thing?

My word you are uncovering a few skeletons. My glass is rapidly emptying! Wasn’t too impressed with Tony Adams brief reign and although I’m sure Steve Hayes came in with good intentions he lost his focus after taking over Wasps. No club gets everything right but we’ve had more good decisions than bad. What’s your view?

• But when Mr Hayes 'Lost his focus' some club officials still chose to shout his attempted 'Stadium snatch' from the rooftops.
    I wonder if certain individuals ever have regrets about championing a project that would have seen the famous Wanderers of Wycombe losing their home ??

• The summer we got promoted and he dropped his little bombshell of go all in with him, or he'll disappear was untidy too.

Will never forget the bargain basement signings and Duberry's "we're not here just to make up the numbers" battlecry, only to be outperformed by Luke Oliver!

• Bayo has just posted an Instagram photo in a protective boot and crutches. I really hope it isn't as bad as it looks

• is that GA's he is likely to be back lol

• @DJWYC14 three options: 1) fake news; 2) it's been taken down; 3) I'm looking in the wrong place

• I don't think High Wycombe deserves a League football club. Maybe we should take it to Milton Keynes?

• @DJWYC14 thanks - I thought that was the case having seen reports, and re-tweeted pics, elsewhere....

• edited April 2018

prob had a call from GA saying take that picture down cos Im telling people your gonna play lol

• It must be terrible if GA continually messes with your head with his BS. I don't know how people stand it.

• @bluntphil says Gareth says Bayo will be available. You need to get onto him @rmjlondon