Skip to content

Yeovil (A) away attendance?

2»

Comments

• 3437 with 666 from Wycombe see a 3-1 win for rhe good guys - goals from Kashket and Akinfenwa in the first half and a second half Jacobson penalty to settle the nerves.

• 3674 with 793 from Wycombe.
    They'll witness a 2-0 away win.

• We've already sold 500, so 800+ seems reasonable to me. I'm even going with a mate who lives just outside Yeovil who's never been to a football match before!

• 3024 home. 695 Wycombe. I'll go for 1-1 as well

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Yeovil seem to be outdoing us in one way, neither the ground nor the train station are in the centre of town, 2 busses suggested from train to ground, you'd like to think they put a decent watering hole in between? anyone who has been before have some knowledge to share?

There is genuinely nothing at all near the ground apart from a bar miles from the away end

• The Arrow pub is nearest about 5/6 minutes walk away it's a decent boozer.

• @robin said:
    The Arrow pub is nearest about 5/6 minutes walk away it's a decent boozer.

It doesn't allow fat bald old men in though!

• 900+blues

• Our average prediction for the Blue Army has gone up from 780 to 782.
    We are becoming more optimistic as the game approaches.

• Given the distance from pubs to ground I’m worried that our number may be about 20 lower than predicted plus 1 fat bald guy

• 821 chairboys 3099 home. We win 3-1

• 803 Chairboys in a crowd of 3633 will witness a 2-1 win for Wycombe.

• 785 Chairboys in a 3595 crow will enjoy a 2-1 Away win.

• 712 Chairboys, total attendance 3,286. 2-1 win to us, Kashket and Bayo.

• Just arrived in Yeovil, saw some sun on the way and lots of traffic coming this way, could it have been the Light 'n Dark Blue Army?
    21 predictions for the away crowd on the spreadsheet and we say that 782 is still the figure.
    Safe journey to all who are making the trip tomorrow.

• 3521 with 693 from Wycombe

• 3500 with 735 in blue. I’ve not many happy memories of previous visits (a 1-1 thanks to a Clint Easton free kick is probably the best of them), so I think it could be more of the same, 2-0 to Yeovil.

• 3,307 with 646 Chairboys.

• @DJWJC was the closest to the total crowd with 3319 - 12 more than the actual, @Onlooker, @NewburyWanderer, @NewburyWanderer, @railwaysteve, @micra, @Wendoverman, @Shev were all within one hundred of the total attendance.

@Wendoverman was the closest with the size of the Blue Army with a prediction of 655 - 9 more than actual. Almost all of the rest of us thought more of us more of us would go. I thought we made enough noise for far more: sitting and standing fans singing together was unexpected, especially considering how the first half went.

Do people want a Chesterfield (a) and Accrington (h) attendance threads up early?
    Respect to @IanBeale for starting this thread.

• Excellent news. I'm improving.