Skip to content

Grimsby Town Preview

2»

Comments

• Beyond 4th Thursday in march, I doubt if we would be allowed to Chris. Doesn't feel morally right either tbh.

• We know how it felt when Hayes was recalled, but when it could potentially be what wins or loses us promotion then it should be done if possible.

• @DevC said:
    Beyond 4th Thursday in march, I doubt if we would be allowed to Chris. Doesn't feel morally right either tbh.

I think you take some unjust stick on here Dev but can’t agree with your assertion that it’s not morally right? We’re trying to win promotion, not be kind to one player or another club. This is all about what’s right for WWFC.

• Morally right....? This is the business of getting promoted and if there's a recall clause it's there for a reason.

• @Chris said:
    If Sido is injured we should recall WDH, unfortunate as it would be for him and Maidstone if he comes back and sits on the bench for the remainder of the season.

WDH would not be available.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/sport/reaction-will-out-cold-180707/

• Good spot @mooneyman. One argument nicely closed off

• You can't fool me there ain't no morality clause

• In case no-one else says so, I got the reference, @Wendoverman.

• The idea that asking for your own defender back, in an injury crisis is somehow morally wrong is quite something.

We can't anyway then. So that's ok.

• Footballers are human beings not chattels, malone.

We have told WDH that he is not good enough and sent him off to play elsewhere then called him back when it suited us once already and then sent him away again when it suited us. He is seeking to earn a contract to fulfill his dreams and earn a living for his family. Once is probably just about ok, but twice feels too much to me.

Anyway he's injured and I believe ineligible. So irrelevant.

• Your moral responsibility is admirable but extremely naive.

• I’m sure Maidstone and/or Aldershot have already seen enough of him to know whether they want to offer a contract for next season in any case.

• You're older than you look @HCblue or just dead cultured like what I am.

• The second one.

• if we want him back to sit on the bench and play no mins thats upto us, he is our player and we are probably paying his wages or some of them while he is at Maidstone.

• @Wendoverman said:
    You can't fool me there ain't no morality clause

Have you lost your sanity @Wendoverman ?

• I was distracted by the tattooed lady @micra

• Full marx for t(h)at.