Skip to content

The Opposition View - Port Vale

124»

Comments

• edited March 2018

@Wendoverman , clearly you mean league one :)

I remember some posters massively against it, but I presume that was mainly a mix of seeing how dreadful slow and hoofy we'd been with Hayes and Thompson, and in their eyes we were bringing in a slower older player, that we;d comfortably dealt with.

A fear that he was being brought in for the wrong reasons, the "social media" aspect, and also that they'd massively underestimated how effective a player he is.

• edited March 2018

I'd keep him on and try and sign another "big man" ... Maybe akinde. I do feel that in league 1having zero mobility up front might be harder to ignore.

• @Malone you know it. my bad

• @username, we'd certainly have to switch things up a bit, and use Tyson (if still here) in a more central way.

• Kashket CMS Tyson...decent forward three there. Freeman Bayo PCH in reserve?

• edited March 2018

It's a stretch to see Kashket going from a season of nothing bar a handful of cameos to back being a regular starter.
    Really hope it happens though. He's probably the best we've ever had for getting on the end of short backpasses due to his exceptional acceleration and anticipation.

• I was looking ahead to next season with a summer off and pre-season under his belt. (Fingers crossed.)