Skip to content

Crawley Pitch Inspection - GAME OFF

13»

Comments

• @Username, nope. Everything else a Saturday apart from the 2 Easter game combo.

• Remaining fixtures:
    March
    Sat 10 H Cambridge
    Sat 17 A Barnet
    Sat 24 H Port Vale
    Fri 30 A Notts County

April
    Mon 2 H Grimsby Town
    Sat 14 A Yeovil
    Tue 17 A Lincoln
    Sat 21 H Accrington Stanley
    Sat 28 A Chesterfield

May
    Sat 5 H Stevenage

To be re-arranged
    Crawley Away

• Not too bad then!

• Yeah no drama at all.
    And after the last 2 games of absolute nothingness, I think this is ideal timing for us.

Stewart, Kashket and Harriman all being a little closer.

• I think the only non-Saturday games left are Lincoln and Crawley as rescheduled Tuesday games, and the Friday-Monday games around Easter time (I forget who).

• never heard so much moaning about a game being called off. best thing that could have happened with the injuries we have and form we seem to be in.

• Shev, you're correct, but did you not just look up at not only me saying the exact same, but a guy posting the whole fixture list? LOL

• @Malone - Ha ha...I realize I was at the bottom of page 2 of the thread thinking it was the last page. Nothing quite like coming late to the party!

• @rmjlondon you're over trolling the pudding now. We've not forgotten your good prediction don't worry. Its just moved on.

• Let's just hope Kashket is a little bit closer by next weekend. It seems more likely he'll be in exactly the same frame

• @rmjlondon , you make a good point and spoil it with such a vitriolic and crass presentation of your post. It's a shame as you're clearly not an idiot in your original thinking, just in your delivery. A touch sociopathic really and as such a great shame. If you're trying to aspire to be our pantomime villan, then you've pretty much succeeded.

• RMJ... Are your real initials B.D..(or on FB BVG)? that's the only Wycombe fan online with a similar "persona".

• Good luck with the answer to that @Username !!

• @Username said:
    RMJ... Are your real initials B.D..(or on FB BVG)? that's the only Wycombe fan online with a similar "persona".

Big dick?

• That guy sounds even angrier than Richie looking down his wall....

How many days until Amsterdam and Rome is it now...

• @username go away u prune

• @rmjlondon said:
    username go away u prune

Still in Cambridge Richie?

• @mooneyman said:
    Still in Cambridge Richie?

Hell of a journey from Ledbury!?

• Has the lad been rumbled?

• my initials are RMJ as it says !

• I'm not convinced

• I don't give a shit - I don't post of Facebook or anywhere else so how u think you know my persona Ive no idea.

• I believe Richie here, as he's used capitalization, although the sentence degraded somewhat as it went on......
    Richie has an interesting, possibly inside and unusual view and I am content to see his posts as long as he stops his nasty, vulgar, crass and sociopathic approach to so many (not all) of his comments. We also have responsibility to avoid nasty, vulgar and crass responses....don't we?

• I think Richie is the spirit of Prince - his writings certainly have the beat of the purple one. And he displays clever sleights of hand in his prose - note that he claims not to post ‘of Facebook’, cleverly hoping that the less astute reader will read this as ‘on’.

Salute his purple reign!

• As long as you enjoy your upcoming holidays Richie. Maybe a few more posts on your status about them? ;)

• don't infuriate him

• I wish I was going on holiday.

• @rmjlondon said:
    I don't give a shit - I don't post of Facebook or anywhere else so how u think you know my persona Ive no idea.

That’s not true though is it. I’ve seen your Instagram.